• Banned User

DLR 10/26 Trip Report - Fairies x2, Blue Sky Cellar, & More!

This Sunday I went to the Disneyland Resort for the Tinker Bell AP advance screening, Pixie Hollow, & the Blue Sky Cellar. Let the Trip Report begin:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x960.
    The 3rd billboard is back at Mickey & Friends

My first stop was to pick up my tickets for the Tinker Bell screening.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x960.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x1280.

Before the screening I went to pick up Fastpass' for Space Mountain.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x1280.
    The screening was held in the Main Street Opera House

Before the movie started they show various trivia & advertising related to Disney Fairies, & then played Selena Gomez's new song for Tinker Bell, "Fly To Your Heart"

After the movie, the Director & Writer came out to speak to guests

Then Pixie Hollow show producer Denny Newell came out

Various images & a short video were shown while he was speaking

Sign for Tinker Bell on Main Street

Then I went on Space Mountain with my Fastpass.

After grabbing a Fastpass for the Indiana Jones Adventure, I headed round over to Haunted Mansion Holiday.

After that I went on Indy, & then went over to Carnation Gardens to have my lunch. After that I split off from my parents & got in an hour long line for Pixie Hollow.

The Matterhorn creates a great sense of you being a pixie

I spy with my little eye... Tinker Bell!

Iridessa & Rosetta (my personal favorite Pixie/Fairy)

Of course there is an obligatory merchandise cart at the exit of Pixie Hollow

Peeking through the grass blades at Rosetta & Iridessa

I then left Disneyland Park to go meet up with my parents at the Build a Bear Workshop in Downtown Disney.

Tinker Bell store window at the World of Disney

Already they have Disney Fairies "clothing"

Then I went over to DCA to check out the Blue Sky Cellar.

A horrible Microsoft looking logo for World of Color

The awesome Paradise Pier model

And the Games of the Boardwalk model too

A nice piece of Cars Land concept art... The mountain range in the back is the whole show-building for Radiator Springs Racer

I absolutely love this map!

After checking out the Blue Sky Cellar, I headed round to Paradise Pier for a ride on Toy Story Midway Mania.

All of the gondolas are gone from the Sun Wheel

Mr. Potato Head was covered up

A slightly modified version of this T-Shirt

The new HSM3: Right Here! Right Now! show

After that, I headed out of DCA, & back to the Mickey & Friends Parking Lot. I went to the Disney Character Outlet store in Fullerton, & then headed back home.

THE END!

• Queen Elsa

Re: DLR 10/26 Trip Report - Fairies x2, Blue Sky Cellar, & More!

Nice report there Luke so no Princess this time. Luke did u see how much the plush Fairies where. I had saw them the last time I was there but forgot to check the price on them.

• Queen Elsa

Also that's a very pretty Tinkerbell there.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Nice report there Luke so no Princess this time. Luke did u see how much the plush Fairies where. I had saw them the last time I was there but forgot to check the price on them.
    No, unfortunately I didn't.

• Faith Trust & Pixie Dust!

Great trip report. Since I don't get down there very much I live through you guys who go all the time...so keep the pictures coming! The Pixie Hollow area looks great! Tink is my fave!
    I miss Disney World...
    Check out my Disney Cruise Trip Report...lots of photos being added: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-cr...ey-wonder.html

• Animation Domination

Nice meeting you on Saturday.
    Great Trip Report keep them coming.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report Luke!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Banned User

BUMP

Just want more people to see this & comment.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Cool TR!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Wonderful pics Luke! Nice work!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.