• Banned User

christmas at disneyland(yay!!!!!!!)

got a question for y'all.....

we are going to try something different for christmas this year. we are going to do something that we have always wanted to do but either procrastination hit us, or a financial crunch. well, to solve that little problem,

a) we planned ahead of time and said lets do it!!!! sounds like a lot of fun, lets do it!!!!!!
    b) we think this time we can afford it (based upon what we have heard its a little expensive to stay at the resort during christmas, but what the heck)

my question is this: in addition to all the good stuff that I heard that will take place(the christmas trees, decorations, parades, all that good stuff) what other goodies can we expect to see/ partake in?

I wanna know I wanna know, I am excited about the trip please please please please tell me????????????????

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: christmas at disneyland(yay!!!!!!!)

Here's the one stop list that MiceChat has for all the holiday events at the Disneyland Resort, along with all the information, that has been released so far. If you have any questions about the information there, feel free to post your questions. Keep in mind, Disney can make changes at any time. Although they have released some general information, we are still waiting for additional information on several things.

Disneyland Holiday and Christmas Events, Info, and News

• Banned User

Re: christmas at disneyland(yay!!!!!!!)

yo aladdin, thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhanx.

again like I said, I am excited.