Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Disneyland.com's Holiday Website Now Open!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    For some reason, that page will not open for me. I wonder why.
    same here all I get is a black screen - even tried different browsers and computers and still no luck

O M G

THEY'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, HAVE THEY ?

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...entPage&bhcp=1

This kind of special promotion page ? For as long as I've been going during Holidays (4 years?)........they've never had this type of special section.

There's been billboards. But on the web, all it's been is a kind of little blurb within the normal website.

This ad-campaign seems much much more than has ever been done.

I wonder why all-of-the-sudden they realize the importance of the Holidays? 1% drop in overall attendance, and so they think they recoup that during this time?

Whatever, it's great, and I'm picky and always manage to find fault.....but this is tremendous and I wholeheartedly approve.

Are there still any doubters that Small World won't open in time ????

I guess there could still be delays, but if they are formally promising a Small World (all lit up too with the same Holiday lights as always) on the special page.......then it's a done deal, I would think !!!!!

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS !!!!!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydogs View Post
    same here all I get is a black screen - even tried different browsers and computers and still no luck
    So did I. I tried Opera and Mozilla but I keep getting a black screen. I feel like I'm missing out on seeing whats on the site!! Wrote a nice email to the tech staff at the website but I have yet to receive a reply. :/

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

All I can say is.....this is something they've never done before. Go buy a new computer, (just kidding) , or do whatever you have to, to see this.

Does anyone remember anything like this last year? I really think this is a first.

"SNOWFLAKE SCULPTURE AT THE MAIN GATE"

"Gaze in seasonal wonder at a magnificent sculpture prominently displayed at the Main Gate to liven your joyous holiday spirit."

?????

Does anybody know about this? Is this the snow globe that they usually put in front of the Castle....they are not putting that (outside?) the main gates?....

Also, they are promoting Electrical Parade as a bona-fide Holiday Attraction....."Bask in Yultide Cheer"......But that doesn't start till Dec. 19? Or, does it? Why would they promote the Electrical Parade on a page marked Nov 21-January 4....

Oh well...a minor sticking point.

That is a great section and really sets the mood and anticpation for the holiday spirit. Love their countdown clock too !

Maybe they should have configured it for lesser browsers? It's not all that interactive, I don't think.....but it's certainly much more than they've normally done to promote the Holidays !!!

THE HOLIDAY SEASON HAS ARRIVED !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12