Burning Up: On Tour with the JONAS Brothers Book Release & Signing @ DCA

Walt Disney Parks & Resorts - Events, Product Releases & Promotions - Disneyland - <i>Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers</i> Book Release and Signing

If u love the Jonas Brothers, want there new book and want an autograph, go see them @ DCA. Check the link 4 details.
    I WANT DL 2 BE MY PERMANENT HOME!
    1 DAY...EVEN IF I BECOME A TEACHER...I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT DL & HOPEFULLY BE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS TO PERFORM DURING FANTASMIC!

Re: Burning Up: On Tour with the JONAS Brothers Book Release & Signing @ DCA

bummer i'll be out of town! i'm sure it would be a lot of work to go though and fight screaming tweens haha.
    Katie

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Yeah one of the CMs at PT Flea told us they were coming to the resort soon. She was afraid and said she'd bring ear plugs that day. Personally I'd just stay away from the parks that day

• MC, this is LD

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    Yeah one of the CMs at PT Flea told us they were coming to the resort soon. She was afraid and said she'd bring ear plugs that day. Personally I'd just stay away from the parks that day

BTW I don't have anything against the JoBros, just thought that was funny...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

This is a terrific publicity op for Disney, a great treat for their fans and has wonderful potential for eBay. Win-Win-Win all around.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

now that's a very handsome pic of them and thank the heavens I won't be there on that day... not looking forward to insanely "fun" screaming young crowds.