Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Background Music

I've been wondering for the longest time, but does anyone know where i can buy or download the background music heard while walking on Main Street U.S.A???? It's been about 3 months since i've been to Disneyland and the music has always been something i love about the park so any news would be helpful.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Re: Background Music

Disneyland Resort - Main Street USA

Here ya go. I personally love the Paragon Ragtime Orchestra but think that the Main Street Loop should definitely be longer, as I always hear repeat songs. Here is the link to the Paragon Ragtime Orchestra in case you are interested.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

thanks izzy, this is awsome. But i'm going to have to disagree with you, i love just how they haven't changed the background music for the past 5 years i've gone. The first time i hear it every year that i go to disneyland, it makes my finally grasp that i'm at disneyland. btw, is there anyway i can hear this?

• Mrs. J. Depp

No problem! And yeah I don't mind how long they've had the music at the park because it fits for that land and such, but I think the loop should have more songs on it so that I don't always hear Coney Island Baby over and over. haha
    There is no way to hear clips of those songs on that website but you can either download them or buy them on Itunes. I tried looking for the CD's on Amazon and they had a bunch but no clips there either.
    Just buy one of the Paragon CD's. I promise you will not be dissapointed. You'll feel like your in Disneyland when you listen!

Facebook me!

• Collision speed....FULL!

If you go here then go to Disneyland Paris>Mainstreet USA>Area music, you can find (and listen to) the music from Main Street (its the same exact music, even though its in Paris)
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 11-07-2008 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Link to downloading site removed per policy

• Mrs. J. Depp

That site is awesome Nautilus. Thank you.

Facebook me!

• Collision speed....FULL!

Yes, it is indeed! I love that site, I like listening to music from other parks for a change!

• Mrs. J. Depp

I find it interesting that Magic Kingdoms Main Street loop is completely different then Disneyland or Paris. I like ours better. Also, this site plays the full songs, I love that.

Facebook me!

yah, thx nautilus this is awsome. Never would have found this by myself

• Mrs. J. Depp

Listen to Thousands of Free Online Radio Stations - Live365 Internet Radio

Just thought I'd share this link I found. There are different stations with Disney parks area music and loops. Bummer part is that there are commercials though.

Facebook me!

• I'm not really here

Most of the loops at the DLRP use music that we in the US would recognize while our loops use music that we won't immediately recognize. Frontierland in DLRP uses a lot of Bonanza and such. Things that they are less immediately familiar with. The same applies to our parks. They want things that are instantly recognizeable in theme, but not necessarily in name/movie they are from.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

I used to know the lyrics to the songs they play on Main Street since I grew up on musicals, so main street music always brings up nice memories.

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

kk penguin, i'll keep a note of that. I'm new so yah, lols

We can post links to sites in which we can legally download them right?

Since some of those links were unavailable at that site, can anyone tell me what the name of the song that has mainly violins in? It's hard to describe the song but I do know violins were the main instrument.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast