Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Quality not quantity

If you are going for the water theme, how about a copy of Tokyo Disney Seas?

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneymike
    Hello all,
    Not sure how reliable this info is but I got it from a CM this past Saturday
    who said:
    1) The third gate has been green-lighted and yes, it is a water park themed after Pooh's hundred acre woods (the CM was very upset about losing their parking lot)
    2) The Subs will not only have a Nemo theme but incorporate Ariel as well.
    3) There is a big planned expansion of the Frontierland area as well as Adventureland (where, I have no idea).

There you have it!
    All 3 of this are nothing but rumours!!!!!!!

The 3rd gate is not even be thought about till DCA picks up some numbers. T

The Subs may have Ariel make an apperance but will not have anything to do with the major stoy line.

As far as the 3rd one we have heard the Frontierland rumour about Woody-land in the back, but as far as Adventureland they have no place to go at this point.

I would put no stock in any of these.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Banned User

I heard of a fourth rumor.... seems eisner was watching the "special Edna" episode of the simpsons and got the imagineers working ona replacement called..

"Great Moments with Mr. Eisner..." It will be mostly false... with about 2 mins of truth in it.... Sems it was shelved but might come out after the 50th.... LOL

(Boy was that a good rumor..)

• Greetings, Program!

We've got three bloody water parks within 100 miles of each other!! Oy vey!!

But, it will be uber-cool to see the Subs back in action.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm

J
    Koenig over at Mouseplanet is also reporting the Subs budget being greenlit.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Jerm said:
    All 3 of this are nothing but rumours!!!!!!!
    And:

Jerm also said:
    The Subs may have Ariel make an apperance but will not have anything to do with the major stoy line.

As far as the 3rd one we have heard the Frontierland rumour about Woody-land in the back, but as far as Adventureland they have no place to go at this point.
    The CM I spoke too said they were just "incorporating" Ariel into the subs as my original post said - not a storyline change.
    As for the Land expansion, both Al's story about new rides in frontierland and your above quote kinda corroborates the rumour don't you think?
    No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    Am I the only one who is very unhappy with a water park? Soak City is right down the street practically. It's so not needed! Besides, There is no way Im going to swim with pooh!
    LOL swim with Pooh Oh that will be a major joke if this rumor is true.

I hope the water park rumor is not true - that would be more of a cop out than DCA was (and is).

But I do not think it matters that there is another one so close - heck WDW has how many different ones? And I have no idea, but I would assume Orlando had other water parks seeing as how many theme parks it has.

I just hope the water park is nothing more than a rumor, it would be such a waste.

Did I say I hope the water park rumor is false?

#1. We do NOT need another water park. And especially if it were based around Winnie the Pooh, cuz it sounds like a kiddie water park. And as much as I love The Little Mermaid, that would seem to cater to the female population. Heck, if it's going to happen, why not theme it around ALL the Disney villians? Now that would be awesome!

#2. Yep, I just read that the SUBS got their *green-light*. But why base it upon Nemo??? I saw the movie and quite honestly, didn't find it that appealing. Just what we need too, another Pixar ride in Tomorrowland. Someone had it right when they called it Pixar-land. Why not do a Little Mermaid theme instead, that would be more exciting! But you know, just having something there will be a huge milestone. And I'm sure the Nemo theme will be done very well too!

#3. Woody-land? Just the name alone conjures up unnecessary giggles and remarks. To be honest, when I think of Woody-land, I think of something like *A Bugs Land*...cheaply put together! Why can't Disney come up with something original? But again, I won't trash the idea all together, cuz if Disney does it right, it could turn out to be really great.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEars
    And as much as I love The Little Mermaid, that would seem to cater to the female population.
    Hmm - I may like the water park idea after all :devil:

• I like Cheese...

Hello all,
    who said:
    1) The third gate has been green-lighted and yes, it is a water park themed after Pooh's hundred acre woods (the CM was very upset about losing their parking lot)
    3) There is a big planned expansion of the Frontierland area as well as Adventureland (where, I have no idea).

There you have it!
    I would not dig a waterpark. Wouldn't even consider going.

I would assume that they are planning on using the Big Thunder BBQ area and festival arena areas for new attractions? That would be cool, cause that area is almost always empty and could soak up a lot of folks. If they do this I hope they allow access into Toontown from that side too.

fingers and toes firmly crossed...

• Differently clued

Am I the only one who is very unhappy with a water park? Soak City is right down the street practically. It's so not needed! Besides, There is no way Im going to swim with pooh!
    Swim with pooh; if that comes to pass I can already imagine the sewer references from all of us Disney nuts.
    "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

• Banned User

hmm.. nonone goes after my rumors.... oh well.... lets all go swim with pooh.....

• Disneyland Freak

No third gate is on the horizon for at least the next ten years says I... anything else is probably blue sky ideas... There might be an Ariel reference in the Nemo ride but I doubt it will be dual themed... the Woody expansion for Frontierland is far from greenlighted, I would think with all the other stuff already giong on around the parks...
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Infinitized!

There is no way Im going to swim with pooh!
    Are you referring to that classic scene from Caddyshack? It's no big deal... :devil:

Hello all,
    who said:

There you have it!
    1. nope it's not Pooh it's Pirates (nah not happening for ten years at least and it had BETTER be a theme park, build a beach themed park behind the Paradise Pier hotel, it would match the theme and the beach themed hotel could have beaches on both sides )

2. I'll agree that Nemo isn't the most exciting theme but WDI will probably do alright with it, adding Ariel would only convilute the ride experience

3. OMG how did you KNOW!!! once the Woody expansion is done they're actualy going to take out Frontierland's hub entrance and go for a HongKong style hube layout instead were only Fantasyland Tomorrowland and Adventureland have entrances.
    They're going to setup Alladin's Magic Carpets right in the front the way the orbiter is setup in tomorrowland, the entryway will be themed to an arabian market, but you will be able to turn off and go into the dense jungle for Indy, Tikiroom and Jungle cruise, this will help with traffic flow and such they're is also consideration for an Alladin darkride in this area. The Frontierland entrance will be pushed back to just before the area of Big Thunder Mountain, and it will have two entry arches, one when you leave Adventureland and another when you leave fantasyland

and... I'm sorry main I'm just messin with ya, Adventureland is gettin nothin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast