Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• DisneySea Dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDude
    LOL swim with Pooh Oh that will be a major joke if this rumor is true.
    Mmmmmmmm........wet bear smell!

• Disneyland with Bob Ross

Swim with Pooh....reference Caddy Shack....and you've got your mini golf too.

• Once more, with feeling!

Under the blue and pink tarps of the French Market
    This month's issue of OC Family magazine has a big article on the 50th, and they mention one of the additions like this:

"In the area that used to house the submarine rides, there are plans for a Little Mermaid attraction."

Since the magazine is one of those you can get for free at various places, I assumed that it was a mistake, but now? Maybe Ariel will be in the sub ride....

• o Tom o

Lincoln rumor (not that one about him being shot) Friend of mine works here, she claims they were told by management that it would indeed reopen but most likely be revamped without those headphones because of the cost and lack of interest

• Inappropriate

A water park would be a the worst idea, but if it were to happen, just remember it's under Matt now, and not Paul (aka Satan.) If it were to be a water park, i bet it'd be pretty cool, but I'm hoping like crazy it's something else.

• So danco samba

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymike
    Almost forgot - I asked the CM working Mr Lincoln if it was indeed coming back after the 50th celebration and he said "It says so on the poster"
    to which I replied "So did the sign outside the Rocket Rods when it closed" and he just laughed and smiled at me - It does not look good...
    He laughed and smiled because you were right about Rocket Rods.

Absent a time machine, we don't know what will happen...
    Another refugee from Yertle's stack o' turtles.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    As far as the 3rd one we have heard the Frontierland rumour about Woody-land in the back,
    I think these rumors are all stupid and obviously false. However... Woody Land? If that EVER comes to pass I will vomit because I am so sick of Pixar themed junk. Enough! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

I think a water park would be a great addition. It would make it even more of a 'resort'. I would definitely go, and I'm a local. But then again I love waterparks.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda
    I think these rumors are all stupid and obviously false. However... Woody Land? If that EVER comes to pass I will vomit because I am so sick of Pixar themed junk. Enough! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Since you supposedly work for TDA (By the way, the city you work in is spelled Anaheim ) Then you would know these rumors are untrue.
    But that's what keeps things hoppin' around here. Rumors are always going to be around and unless someone comes on this board and says "My name is Marty Sklar and my Disney employee # is blah blah blah and yes the third gate is a water park" , then we do not know if a rumor is true or false but it sure is fun speculating, isn't it!
    The only bad rumor is one that hurts someone...
    No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?

• Minion

Anything but pooh... please...
    How about Pirates? wouldn't that be cool?
    I think the idea of doing more with DCA is a good one.
    And please get some bloody shade!

Quote Originally Posted by squinky
    1) The third gate has been green-lighted and yes, it is a water park themed after Pooh's hundred acre woods (the CM was very upset about losing their parking lot)

This will never happen. It may be a water park but the Hundred Acre Woods thing is absurd.

3) There is a big planned expansion of the Frontierland area as well as Adventureland (where, I have no idea).

Al said Frontierland was going to get 3 rides at one point. I don't know where they'd go but I guess I can see that. Adventureland, however, is full.
    if frontierland gets another ride it will most likely go where the festival arena is now. the space is huge and not being used. which will bring more people to the back part of frontierland and the petting zoo.
    that is all

Indeed. That area has been nothing but dead since the Feast of Fools left. I am looking forward to some confirmed news of a new land or attraction in that area... OR SOMETHING!
    As for a water park, I think it would be a great idea. Yes, we have lots of waterparks already in SoCal, but none with that distinguished Disney flair. The amount of theming and atmosphere that they are capable of would put this waterpark on the top of the "must do" list.
    That said, however, there needs to be more of an investment in DCA before the third gate can proceed. DCA has not yet matured in many aspects, and that needs to be the first priority for Disney.

• all started by a mouse

swim with Pooh, Oh that will be a major joke if this rumor is true.
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Hey. Indy95, I can think of one thing worst than villians in speedos, how would you like them to be NUDISTS instead????? :devil: :devil:

While walking around Fantasyland, I overheard a CM answereing a question by a Guest who asked about the Castle Walkthrough. The CM said it would be reopening for the 50th....

Rumor, just a rumor. Just what I heard...who knows...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast