Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MC, this is LD

Talking Funniest/Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Happened To You at the Disneyland Resort

As the title of this thread states: Funniest/Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Happened To You at the Disneyland Resort

I have seen lots of funny things done by other people at the DLR, but what funny/embarrassing thing has happened to you at Disneyland?

To start, the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me was a few trips ago, in the stretch of nameless of the New Orleans Square Critter Country path. As was hurrying over to get a Splash fastpass, my foot got caught in a Disneyland stroller, face-planting me into the concrete.

Now tell me, what has happened to you?

• =)

Re: Funniest/Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Happened To You at the Disneyland Resor

Hmmm...I don't think anything particularly embarrassing has happened to me in the park...I'll have to think on this...

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries
    It had to be when, on my first day of work at DL, in the Plaza Pavillion kitchen circa 1974, my lead instructed me to go across the street to the Plaza Inn, to get a "left-handed bacon stretcher" that was much needed.

I fell for it, of course. At the PI, one of their cooks gave me a tiny facsimile of a "stretcher" with a red cross on it.

To say that I returned with a very red face, heading into gales of laughter, would be an understatement.

-- Barry

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

Re: Funniest/Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Happened To You at the Disneyland Resor

not so many that i can recall but there was one incident more recent:

I was at the Trick-or-Treat party with my best friend, her sister, my sister, & two cousins. My best friend & her sis & myself were all dressed up as alice, hatter, & the chesire cat. So we're walking/skipping alone, enjoying the night then we decided it was time to go to a trick-or-treat station.
    so we saw one coming up along the pier and made a break for it. whence we got there, one of the CM's was belting out "Just Can't Wait To Be King" from one of my all time fave disney movies. Well, i being the fanatic that i am, instinctively started to sing along with him. We started getting into a full on show of it then my two friends joined in. Needless to say a crowd formed & thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. The children were a little confused as to why alice & her gang were singing a TLK song but they liked it nonetheless.
    Then a Toy Story soldier walked by & we got into singing "You Got a Friend in Me". The CM apparently forgot the words, so me & the Soldier had to fill him in on it. Then we kinda got uber embarrassed and decided to leave.

FYI yeah, we got our candy XD not so embarrassing to you maybe, but to us, it was -_-

• always, the freaky cat

When I was a very young child, I remember getting off the Jungle Cruise and grabbing my Dad's hand as we began to walk towards New Orleans Square. However, about the time we reached the area near the Treehouse, I looked up and realized it wasn't my Dad. I was a little scared, but more embarrassed. I quickly let go and ran back to the Jungle Cruise exit, where my family was still lingering.

All these years later, and I'm still haunted by the memory.

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB View Post
    When I was a very young child, I remember getting off the Jungle Cruise and grabbing my Dad's hand as we began to walk towards New Orleans Square. However, about the time we reached the area near the Treehouse, I looked up and realized it wasn't my Dad. I was a little scared, but more embarrassed. I quickly let go and ran back to the Jungle Cruise exit, where my family was still lingering.

That must have been traumatic, disturbing, and pretty hilarious.

I almost did the same thing actually. I didn't grab the hand though. I started to wander off with another family until my mom called and chased after me.
    If you liked the above posting then my name is Joel. If you didnt my name is Julie and I work on the monorail.

• Keep Moving Forward

One night this summer I was on stroller duty for Fantasmic. While the lights were dark for the show, someone came looking for their stroller so I decided to offer them the assistance of my guest control flashlight. "Do you need help finding your stroller, ma'am - er, I mean, sir."

There's no getting out of that mistake once you make it.

• Addicted to Disneyhol

This happened to my mom and was way more embarrassing for the other guy. We were in DL walking to or next ride when this random teenaged guy went up behind my mom and hugged her. My mom thought it was me so didn't think much about it and turned her head to look over her shoulder at me. The look on both of thier faces when they realized they didn't know eachother was the greatest thing ever! His family (who's mom did look like my mom) and my family both started laughing. It was great.

• Banned User

I was inebriated (thank you DCA & The Grand Californian Bar) on Tom Sawyer's island and did a full summersault over the railings into the bushes. Just in time to wave to the passing Mark Twain.

• Off to Neverland

threw my wallet in the trash can at Pizza Port on accident and the janitor guy went and unlocked it and got it out for me...

• I Can Show You the World

Could be worse, a few years back during gay days I was getting off the JC and the dock was a little slick. I lost my footing as I was getting out of the boat and naturally your hands reach out to grab anything; well to my horror I had grabbed the front belt buckle of a rather really good looking skipper and was pulling down on it.

He was cool about everything and it was obvious that the slip was an accident, but I was still redder than my shirt...

• Mrs. J. Depp

I feel like Disneyland is the one place where something embarrassing could happen to you and it wouldn't even matter because your in such a fun, goofy place already. Unless you like pooped in your pants or something, then that would be pretty bad.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Ummmm... going on Snow White with a friend and there were some pretty girls behind us, but when we went to enter our car. My jacket pocket got caught on one of the poles and I got caught up and they started laughing at me...

Pretty embarassing.

• Off to Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by awaflyboy View Post
    Could be worse, a few years back during gay days I was getting off the JC and the dock was a little slick. I lost my footing as I was getting out of the boat and naturally your hands reach out to grab anything; well to my horror I had grabbed the front belt buckle of a rather really good looking skipper and was pulling down on it.

He was cool about everything and it was obvious that the slip was an accident, but I was still redder than my shirt...
    OMG! That's awesomely hilarious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast