Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• My silly Friend Ariel

Fires,Pixies,Princess All in Capt. Hook's Trip report

Well yestuerday me and my family where going to Disneyland around 9:30 we where on the 91 freeway when we got to Green River well way before then we saw smoke. When we got to Green River we had seen the fire just started to go there was at less 2 or 3 helicopers in the air and a lot of Fire trucks coming from everywhere. When we got to Disneyland and getting on the tram. One of the cast members as me and my dad where we came from so we told then from Riverside. The lady said well you just made it in time. Cause they had just close bothe the 91 and 57 freeways that we take to get to Disneyland. The sky was so bad there yestureday here is what it look like around 12n yestureday with the Castle.

Now on to the trip report. First of all there was really no characters out but the face characters and only Mickey,Minnie and Goofy. So when I got there the first place I when to was the empolum store to get my two Princess Aurora pins and the plush doll of Fawn. After I got them I headed off to Pixie Hollow for the very first time. Just like alot of you that has seen it before I had I really do like how they did it. Where the water was at I was trying to remember where at the Trion statue and Ariel statue where at before I figure out where Trion was at but I couldn't figure where Ariel was at before so I really do like it. Here are some pictures of Pixie Hollow.

So as I was getting close to my first pixie/fairy I was getting my autograph book,camera,plush of Fawn and pen out. As I got close I saw the back of Tinkerbelle and on the other side I saw something orange walking. And I knew it had to be Fawn. As I was next in line one of the cast members saw my plush Fawn doll and she said we have to let him see Fawn now to another cast members. I guess she was going to go after the person in front of me saw her. But the cast member told me go ahead. So when I turn the corner I happen to see Fawn. She saw me and my plush Fawn doll and she ask me. What do you have there. I said to her it's you. She was so happy and I was having fun with her. I had a lot of stuff in my hand I had a hard time giving Fawn my autograph book. She said it's alright take your time you got alot of Lost things in your hand. So she did sign my book.

I did get couple of pictures of her the one with the Plush doll is in another picture which I will have up soon to go with the rest of my story. Here is one of her right now.

I had told Fawn that she is my favorite out of all the fairies. She said oh I am how neet. After I said my goodbye to Fawn it was Tinkerbell's turn. I when up to her and she ask me you got lot of Lost things in your hand I said yeah she also told me to take my time. When I got ready she ask me how I was doing I told her good. I got her to also to sign my autograph book.

I had ask Tink how did she wanted me to post. She told me how.

So after I saw Tink I said goodbye to her then I when over to PFF to see Aurora. The line btw for Pixie Hollow was about an hour long. Got in line at 11:11 and got out about 12n. That is when I got to picture of the castle with smoke before going to PFF. When I got there the line was about 45 mins long. So when I had had turn the corner I saw Snow White come in and a few second later Cinderella came out so Snow took Cinderella's spot. But then I was third in line both Aurora and Cinderella came back out and Ariel and Jasmine had leave. The cast member told me where I came from and I told him from Riverside. He ask me if I knew where the fire was coming from cause he hear that there was some coming from Carona I told him we had just pass Green River when we saw it. He gose then you may it out in time they just close the 91 freeway and 57 I was shock that 57 was close. (I had may a mistake with the cast member from the tram of saying 91 and 57 where close. I just remember it was the PFF cast member that said it.) So he had told me I could go in. Cinderella saw me and gave this big smile to me as if she had seen me before. Which I haven't seen this Cinderella before. She ask me how I was doing. I said other then the wind and this fire. She goes yeah I know as she was saying that she was fixing her hair cause the wind was blowing so bad in there. She ask me do you know how to pose like a Prince. I said well your the one that teach me how to pose. Here is some pictures.

So after the pictures she told me goodbye and be save. I said I will Snow White was next she said how I was doing I said good how about you she said good myself. We didn't really talk to mush here is hers.

After Snow it was Aurora she saw me and said I like your shirt I said thank you. We also didn't really talk to much just took a picture and that was it.

So after I left I when to Tomorrowland for lunch but before I when there I took the path where Pixie Hollow is to see who besides Tink was out. It was still Fawn. So I when to lunch had there Turkey sandwish after lunch when back around Pixie Hollow again and it was still Fawn. So the next spot I head to was DCA. To be contenue...
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 11-16-2008 at 01:51 PM.

• The Pirate Girl

Re: Fires,Pixies,Princess All in Capt. Hook's Trip report

I must say those are three of the best princesses I've seen! I love the Aurora most.
    Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Nice Capt! Some of your best pics yet!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Nice Pictures. How did you get back to Riverside? They closed the 91 down about 2:30.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I'm wondering how you got home too.

Fawn is absolutely adorable!

• My silly Friend Ariel

We had to take the 91 west to the 605 n 60 e 15 s.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    We had to take the 91 west to the 605 n 60 e 15 s.
    I was thinking that way too but it adds alot of time to the drive.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• My silly Friend Ariel

If I remember right I think when we where on the 60 we could see the fire from the 710 freeway. I will have more of my trip report up as soon more people come on. I know they may be at DL or they maybe the ones in the fire but I will have the rest up soon.

• living to haunt

Do you know how stunning this photo is? It is so very sad that the fire has done so much damage, but this photo is very interesting. At first I thought you had photoshopped it! The overall color and cast is just amazing. You took a great picuture here. Nice work!
    To anyone on the list that is in danger or has been hurt by the fire our thoughts and intentions of safety are with you.
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
    --- Walt Disney

Member of MiceChat Gold!

Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
    Nightmare Before Christmas

Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

• My silly Friend Ariel

It's the real thing. I don't know how to Photoshop things like that. Also back to the fire I saw on the freeway from the 60. It was the 71 freeway I saw the fire from the 60 not the 710 My mistake.

• Banned User

Great trip report so far Captain!

That's one of the cutest Cinderella's I've ever seen!

• My silly Friend Ariel

As we last left off I was on my way to DCA to go on Toy Story. As I was going to Main Street I saw Goofy with the (Don't know the right name for these guys.) Firemen band memebers to do some songs. So when I left I when to DCA when over to Hollywood BL to see what characters and if Draw to Magic was going. There was nothing going on over there. So I when to Toy Story when I had gone over there the ride was close down and they where letting people off the ride so as you can tell no Toy Story again. (I've only have been on that ride two times and every time I go there something is always wrong with that ride. <( So I when to Monsters Inc. ride after I got off I when back to Disneyland side as I was walking out of Hollywood I hear on the speakers that High School Musical 3 was going to start in 30 minutes of chourse I didn't stay there. So when I got back to Disneyland I was about to go to the photo shop to see my pictures I took with Tink,Fawn and the Princess. But as I got there on the other side I hear singing and a famous voice singing so I when over there and it was my favorite Mad Hatter there.

This is my favorite Mad Hatter that I have ever seen and I do believe he knows me to. So after I got the picture I when over to the Photo store to look at the photos. There was 3 photos out of the 17 I think it was taken I like. So I got myself one of the Holiday albums that you can have 3 different photos in it. I will show the photo after this next part. So after I got the photos I when back to Pixie Hollow for the 4th time and got in line this time. So as I was getting close Tink was there of choruse but I also happen to see a pink outfit on the side so I knew it was Rosetta. So as it was my next turn I just turn the corner and beside Rosetta there Slivermist also was there. As I was getting my autograph from Slivermist Rosetta ask me "You come here alot don't you." I said yeah at less once a month. I have this filling that Rosetta knows me but I can't figure out where would she remember from other then a Princess.

So after I got my pictures with Rosetta and Silvermist I had turn around and Tink said to me. I though you look famour you come back. I was teasing her and I said to her. No I'm not back She was laughing. I said though I do have something else for you to see and sign. I had show her my album with her and Fawn and Cinderella in it. So and the photopass people though it was so neat I had ask Tink if she could sign it and she said yes. Then all of a sudden I hear a voice behine me it was Fawn coming out from Tink's Tea house and I had pointed to her is she can sIgn my album.

This is how it's sopost to look.

I have broke it up on here for you can see it a little better.

Here are pictures of Tink and Fawn looking and signing my album.

Before Fawn left I had ask her if it was ok if I got a photo with both her and Tink together and she said sure that be fine.

After that I told them goodbye and I be seening them again next month. So after got done with Fawn and Tink I when on some rides and then I when to Main Street to go and see Donald and Steve but before I did I saw Minnie back in her old dress so I got a picture of her.

So after seening Minnie I when to see the show after that got some food and call it a night around 9:30p cause of the fire. So this ends my trip report until next time.

• My silly Friend Ariel

bump

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great pics Captain! That's an unbelivable castle pic. It's unfortunate that it was due to the fires though.

Great pics of the the faries as well!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Princess Aurora Fan

They are all so cute!! How exciting you got to meet Fawn. Thats the one you wanted to meet. I like Rosetta. I want to meet her.
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-16-2008, 10:36 PM