Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Lego Peoplemover Priit

Cool Re: Which Disney Characters Should Come Out For Christmas Time Meet & Greets?

Honetsly, I'm not a big fan of characters, however I agree that they should just have regular characters in Christmas costumes.

• Banned User

Re: Which Disney Characters Should Come Out For Christmas Time Meet & Greets?

I want to see Belle in her holiday outfit.

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Belle in her Christmas dress as well as Cinderella,Aurora in theres as well.

Daisy Duck also needs to come out and HORACE HORSECOLLAR

• Wishing I was at Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    EVERYONE POSSIBLE.

Honestly, as a Christmas gift to all of us character people, I'd love them to bring out as many as they can. The extreme lack of characters now is really sad.
    I third that motion. I wish they could all be out having fun and in Holiday attire. It would be great.

• Walt Disney Fan

All the the characters dressed up towards the Holidays
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

• A Weather Eye Open

i like your guyses ideas... and to add my own

i wouldn't mind seeing some princes out, even if it was just for the holidays. holidays, especially all the wintery ones, are a time for family and very romantic, so i think it'd be nice to see characters as couples. plus we could use some more hot guy characters.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Everyone! Jack, Sally, Meg, Captain Jack Sparrow, Ariel with a tail instead of a dress! That photo is awesome.

Everyone! Jack, Sally, Meg, Captain Jack Sparrow, Ariel with a tail instead of a dress! That photo is awesome.

• HauntedOne999

I agree that more characters are needed... ToonTown needs more characters (especially from the series, Ducktales, Tail Spin, Darkwing...) but some of the classic characters need to be seen out more.... Clara Cluck, Clarabelle, Horace, Pete, Hewey, Dewey, and Louie, Scrooge... and Tarzan characters need to come out more to the Treehouse.... and what about tomorrowland versions?!?!
    Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

• Faith Trust & Pixie Dust!

Good idea for a topic!
    I agree that they should bring as many characters out as they can. They could say everyone is visiting for the holidays then they wouldn't have to stay in "their" land.
    I like the idea of characters in holiday outfits. Like people have mentioned, Belle in her holiday dress *the red one...I think* Tink in her red/white dress, um...they could have other characters dress up as their parts from Mickey's Christmas Carol or something. I just think the holidays would be a great time to have more characters out and about.
    I miss Disney World...
    Check out my Disney Cruise Trip Report...lots of photos being added: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-cr...ey-wonder.html

• Banned User

Thumbs up Re: Which Disney Characters Should Come Out For Christmas Time Meet & Greets?

LOVE this topic. I ... have... a LIST

Scrooge McDuck
    Daisy Duck
    Santa (Jack) Skellington a simple wardrobe change.. not difficult to do
    Huey Duey Louie in their christmas best. of which there are many choices
    ClaraBelle... now hang on... yes she can be seen at the round up ranch, but why confine her..? Let her wander the main street area, and become "known" again. Many don't know who she is now...
    and finally for donald to be out more often. I understand amongst all the fab five donald can be the hardest to get a hold of. why I don't know, but I demand more daisy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12