Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Squealing Fangirl

Talking Awesome things anyone's done for you at DLR?

Sorry if there's already a thread like this! Anyway, I was at Disneyland last Friday for my birthday, looking a little sadly at the 40 minute wait for IJA (Looking back, 40 minutes isn't really that long, but... It felt like it would be longer. XD) and someone I didn't even know just walked up and gave me his fastpass. Out of nowhere. Admittedly, I could've just walked around and gotten one, but it just made me happy that a total stranger did something like that. It completely made my day. ^_^ So has anything like that happened to any of you? Not necessarily a CM doing something for you, though those stories would be cool, too, but someone you don't even know doing something great?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: Awesome things anyone's done for you at DLR?

I had an older couple give me their dream fastpasses, last year. They said they weren't going to use them, and that I would probably get better use out of them.

It was great!

• Squealing Fangirl

That's awesome!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

And if I ever have to leave before I get to use my FPs, and the park is open long enough, I'll give them away. I did it recently, giving a couple just entering the park (10pm) a chance to go on Space Mountain. They seemed happy.

• Squealing Fangirl

That's really great. It's nice knowing that there are people who do things like that.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Did you get your username from Avatar: The Last Airbender? There was a bad guy who stole faces, that was named Ko. I hope you don't steal my face!

/offtopic

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

What sticks in my mind is my daughter was about 6 and she has a pin lanyard. Someone that sits trading pins all day came over to her and let her pick out a pin from his book of pins.

That was so awesome and Miss Ashley selected a Nightmare before Christmas Pin. I pin that probably cost him a few bucks on ebay made my daughter's day and I'll remember it forever. Thank you random pin man!!

• =)

Paid for my whole trip! You know who you are, and you still have my deepest thanks.

• Squealing Fangirl

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post

Did you get your username from Avatar: The Last Airbender? There was a bad guy who stole faces, that was named Ko. I hope you don't steal my face!

/offtopic
    No, that's not where I got my name. I actually just thought it sounded good in my head one day.

• Squealing Fangirl

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    That was so awesome and Miss Ashley selected a Nightmare before Christmas Pin. I pin that probably cost him a few bucks on ebay made my daughter's day and I'll remember it forever. Thank you random pin man!!
    Aww, hooray for random pin man! XD That name actually sounds like something I might come up with as some kind of super hero. Now I know what to draw tomorrow! ^_^

• Squealing Fangirl

Woah, the whole trip!?! That's crazy! But... Really, really cool. Sometimes I take living in Anaheim for granted, I can just wake up and feel like going to Disneyland, and unless it's a school day or a blockout day or something, I can usually just go. But... anyways, paying for your whole trip is just.... wow. :0

• Animation Domination

Once in a while I give my extra fastpass (My sisters fastpass but doesn't like Splash or Space Mountain) to some micechatters friends.

• Squealing Fangirl

^_^ I think I'm going to do that if I get an extra fastpass for whatever reason (A couple of times, the fastpass machine just gave me 2 instead of 1. One was actually a valid fastpass, it was neat!) Usually I just keep it if it's extra, though I never seem to get around to using it... :/

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Ko_ View Post
    Woah, the whole trip!?! That's crazy! But... Really, really cool. Sometimes I take living in Anaheim for granted, I can just wake up and feel like going to Disneyland, and unless it's a school day or a blockout day or something, I can usually just go. But... anyways, paying for your whole trip is just.... wow. :0
    Welcome to MiceChat Ko!

If you make millions off of your Comic Strip "Random Pin Man" you own me 2 churros!

• Sock Puppet

Some years back, while waiting in line to get my youngest his first AP, a nice little old lady walked up to us and asked me if I could use the balance of her 5 day Park hopper.

I said, "sure!". She entered on the third day but was leaving and had no further use for it.

We were actually able to go in the Park that day and then on our last day used it to upgrade to his new AP.

Thanks again, whoever you are!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast