By this I mean, what new or fixed attractions would be appropriate for the 55th aniversary celebration coming up?
For me, this would be good:
1) Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln should return in some way, shape or form (excluding the headphones 3-D feature)
2) Wonder Parade
3) Star Tours Mission 2
4) Peoplemover should return in some form
5) New 3-D show to replace HISTA
6) Astro Orbiter changes to original Rocket Jets location
7) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh should be updates severely
8) New Fireworks Show
9) Disney Gallery returns as Al proposed
10) Main Street Electrical Parade returns for one last run
Mr. Lincoln, Wonder Parade, Electrical Parade, Star Tours 2, Return of the Disney Gallery are all recent but good rumors
I can see a new fireworks show as well as a new 3-D showhappening
As for Astro Orbiter, Winnie the pooh updates and new peoplemover, I wouldnt bet they would do any of this happening from here to July 2010.
As well as anything done with Autopia or Thunder Ranch.