Wink Fireworks Reserved Seating

Hi everyone,
    In past weeks Ive seen that in the back of the "Partners" statue in the hub facing the castle there are some reserved seats for fireworks viewing. (I also saw the seats reserved for Remember Dreams come True in that same area a month ago)

Where can I get info on reserving a seat on that area?

(I see that it is not included on the Walt Disney Footsteps Tour)

Any help?

Thanks~!

Re: Fireworks Reserved Seating

Put simply, you cant.

The reserved seating is all handled by the hub parade route crew. Its intended for magical moments which means that you really just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Yeah I noticed this on Monday night when I was there. It was kind of a bummer because that's where I wanted to sit but they had all their benches up.
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

• Fantasmic Fanatic!

i got another one, how do you get into that front seating at fantasmic? i heard you have to call and buy special tickets. is there any truth in that?

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skoolboiedd View Post
    i got another one, how do you get into that front seating at fantasmic? i heard you have to call and buy special tickets. is there any truth in that?
    Disneyland web site is slow on update site.

I had goto another Disney's web site for the information.

Disney does offer a Fantasmic! Dessert experience, which includes a reserved seat and a selection of desserts, for $59.00 (plus tax) per person. The reserved seating area is located on one of the terraced areas in front of the French Market. This area seats about 100 people in 4 rows of chairs. Guests receive a box containing a selection of dessert items, such as cookies, brownies, and chocolate dipped strawberries, as well as their choice of beverage - sodas, coffee, or hot chocolate. Unfortunately the seats are located between two of the water screens, and the view is somewhat obstructed by light poles and the railing in front of the seating area. Those in the back row may have trouble seeing over the people in front of them. Seating can be reserved 30 days in advance by calling 714-781-4400 beginning at 8 a.m. PST. A credit card is required and will be charged at time of booking. The tickets are non-refundable nor may they be exchanged for a different date or time.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Fantasmic Fanatic!

Quote Originally Posted by akfandisney View Post
    Disneyland web site is slow on update site.

I had goto another Disney's web site for the information.

Disney does offer a Fantasmic! Dessert experience, which includes a reserved seat and a selection of desserts, for $59.00 (plus tax) per person. The reserved seating area is located on one of the terraced areas in front of the French Market. This area seats about 100 people in 4 rows of chairs. Guests receive a box containing a selection of dessert items, such as cookies, brownies, and chocolate dipped strawberries, as well as their choice of beverage - sodas, coffee, or hot chocolate. Unfortunately the seats are located between two of the water screens, and the view is somewhat obstructed by light poles and the railing in front of the seating area. Those in the back row may have trouble seeing over the people in front of them. Seating can be reserved 30 days in advance by calling 714-781-4400 beginning at 8 a.m. PST. A credit card is required and will be charged at time of booking. The tickets are non-refundable nor may they be exchanged for a different date or time.

thanks!! that helps

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by nolimit View Post
    Put simply, you cant.

The reserved seating is all handled by the hub parade route crew. Its intended for magical moments which means that you really just have to be in the right place at the right time.
    I could not have said it better myself. You are 100% right