Thread: Courtesy pass

Courtesy pass

I was told that you can get 1 "courtesy pass" to enter disneyland for a blackout day with your annual passport. Does anyone know if this is true? I always though you had to pay 40.00 for blackout days.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Courtesy pass

No such thing rsro, you will have to pay the blackout day fee. Welcome to MiceChat!

• Circle of Ancients

Maybe they meant the 1-hour "shopping pass"??? Or the "I forgot my AP" courtesy pass???

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Perhaps you are the thinking the one courtesy pass is if you lose your AP they will print you up one, but the next one there will be a charge for.

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Perhaps you are the thinking the one courtesy pass is if you lose your AP they will print you up one, but the next one there will be a charge for.
    How does that work? So if I get to DL and forgot my AP, I can still get in on a courtesy pass? But only once per year, I assume.

Thank you everyone.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    How does that work? So if I get to DL and forgot my AP, I can still get in on a courtesy pass? But only once per year, I assume.
    You go to the customer relations and tell them you lost your pass. They will print you up another one. Remember then the old pass will need to be discarded if you find it.

• 525,600 minutes...

three blocks from the happiest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    You go to the customer relations and tell them you lost your pass. They will print you up another one. Remember then the old pass will need to be discarded if you find it.
    if you give them twenty bucks. if you left your ap at hope, they will print you a ticket that gives you admission to both parks for just one day. you only get that privelege once a year. if you forget it again, you have to pay twenty bucks for a new pass.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by lovedisney33 View Post
    if you give them twenty bucks. if you left your ap at hope, they will print you a ticket that gives you admission to both parks for just one day. you only get that privelege once a year. if you forget it again, you have to pay twenty bucks for a new pass.
    I got it for free last year. Guess it changed or I just asked nicely.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Also you can get a courtesy pass if buy you AP Online and did not come in mail. you go to Disneyland.

I renew My AP Online Disneyland Stop order the my old AP. I did not get my New in the mail. I need a Courtesy pass for one day.
    Last edited by akfandisney; 11-26-2008 at 07:37 PM.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Off to Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by akfandisney View Post
    Also you can get a courtesy pass if buy you AP Online and did not come in mail. you go to Disneyland.

I renew My AP Online Disneyland Stop order the my old AP. I did not get my New in the mail. I need a Courtesy pass fro one day.
    That's good to know cuz I might need to do that this year

• Special Agent

I don't know about now, but before they definitely had a courtesy pass to get in for the day if you forgot your pass at home. If you want to go on a blockout day, you have to pay the blockout day fee (and have your pass with you).

The 1 hour shopping pass no longer exists.

• DLR Cast Member

The courtesy pass is a ONE TIME freebie to enter the park if you forgot your pass at home. The Block out ticket is $40 per day for a park hopper. IF the day is a block out for your pass, and you forgot your pass at home, we can issue a courtesy, but you still have to have the $40 block out ticket.

IF you lose your pass, there is a $20 fee to replace it. Stolen pass?? Free reissue if you have a police report. If you've renewed but not yet received your new pass, if the renewal is processed in the system, we can issue you a free courtesy for your stay--the ENTIRE length, even if longer than a single day-- as long as you tell us in the beginning that you are there for ---- days.