'Tis the season, so I've decided to make a wishlist for one of Disneyland's coolest attractions, because I think it deserves some love
1) The elevator to get the same upgrades as Walt Disney World.
2) The loading area to have something more going on. Many fans call for a library. Something would be nice. Depending on how the bright lighting is, the "deep black void" is not terribly convincing (IMO).
3) Constance needs a makeover. I love the concept of her being there, I love the backstory, but good grief, there's something just off about that projection. I'm not sure what it is. I always feel it looks like she has a wrinkly neck (and upon closer inspection of pictures, I'm starting to think what's supposed to be there is a pearl choker). Walt Disney World's Constance looks magnificent, just from the videos I can find on youtube. Imagineers, whatever you guys did differently for Florida's Constance, give ours the same treatment!
4) HATBOX GHOST! Which is looking up, with all the rumors spreading.
5) New scrims in the graveyard (at least for the ones that have gotten some wear and tear).
6) CLEAN UP THE GUM/SPITWADS! Oye. This could be said for more than one attraction. I feel especially bad for Mara.
7) Interactive hitchhiking ghosts! It's a cool concept.
Add points for Haunted Mansion's wishlist here, and discuss