Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Unhelpful User

Wink Let's Trade..........DCA vs DL..........

.....What Themed Land from DL would be more suitable for DCA.......and What Themed Land from DCA would be more suitable for DL.......

Example I would Trade FrontierLand to DCA and would put Paradise Pier in DL ............Any other Ideas

Re: Let's Trade..........DCA vs DL..........

Quote Originally Posted by DCAfanatic View Post
    Example I would Trade FrontierLand to DCA and would put Paradise Pier in DL ............Any other Ideas
    Excellent idea! I would trade Main Street, U.S.A.--complete with the Disneyland Railroad--for A Bug's Land.

• =)

.....What Themed Land from DL would be more suitable for DCA.......and What Themed Land from DCA would be more suitable for DL.......

...what?

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

I would trade Innovations for a trash can from DCA
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

You speak with forked tongue. We will not trade Frontierland for these worthless beads.

You make no sense - start making sense now!

Interesting that Unky Walt conceived DL to be the antithesis of a Pier Sideshow and now we not only have one in DCA but you wish to switch it with Frontierland.

Thems fightin' words, where's Swabby?

As DCA stands I don't think any of its lands are of the right stuff to be in place in DL. They're very different theme parks.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

• =)

None of Disneyland's lands are themed to California; none of DCA's lands are better than any of Disneyland's in any way. Seems like there isn't a whole lot more to say.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

So what is your basis for this idea? What specific reasons do you have for wanting to trade lands? You can't just make a generic statement "Oh lets do this" without some detailed reasons exactly why you thing this is a good idea and how it will work and justify the move.

(Sorry.... I guess I spend to much time watching the debate lounge. )

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

I'm sorry, but these questions of yours get more stupid every single time...

Why would you mess up the already amazing Disneyland Park by adding in lands from DCA? I mean for gods sake, the parks are RIGHT ACROSS from each other!

• You're all mad!

59.27 miles from my front door to the turnstyles at Disneyland

oh my goodness, I didn't know it was wrong to ask a question on a forum. Happiest Forum on Earth?
    Better read it first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked "Poison", it's almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later. - Alice

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Allison Wonderland View Post
    oh my goodness, I didn't know it was wrong to ask a question on a forum. Happiest Forum on Earth?
    Of course you can ask questions on a forum, but don't they need at least a little thought behind them.

No harm meant, btw.

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Why? Why would you do that?
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Quote Originally Posted by Allison Wonderland View Post
    its not the asking a question on a forum, its asking questions over and over were it seems like the main point is to piss people off everytime.

• You're all mad!

To be honest, when I went last week I was sitting outside Monsters Inc and was wondering a bit along the same lines...like...If I got to reorganize the parks, what would I switch/cancel/remove/add, you know? Maybe it's because of the utter FRUSTRATION I feel when I'm sitting by the ToT and realize I have to cart my kids + crap + sorry butt all the way around the front of DCA and clear back just to get to the wharf area. Off topic, but seriously, why don't they have cut throughs like they do at DL? I mean, if I want to get to Fantasyland, I can get there from 4 different entrances, wait, 5??? Both sides of the castle, through the castle and around the back from Frontierland and the Matterhorn area. See what I'm sayin?

Ok, so now I'm totally off topic, but I think I was just trying to make a point, that I've often wondered before what I'd do to consolidate/remedy the areas of both parks that irk me. You know?
    Better read it first, for if one drinks much from a bottle marked "Poison", it's almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later. - Alice

• You're all mad!

Quote Originally Posted by scotprincess View Post
    its not the asking a question on a forum, its asking questions over and over were it seems like the main point is to piss people off everytime.

Ahhh, I see. I guess I hadn't noticed the repetition. Thanks!

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Oh, no doubt, traffic flow in DCA is awful, and there's definite merit to discussing how to reorganize to make things work better. (Though then you get the smarta...er, wiseacres who reply with "bulldoze it and make it a parking lot".) But "what lands would you randomly swap between parks for no apparent reason" doesn't really address that, and when threads like this come up over and over it tends to lead to frustration. Especially when the example is to swap a land that has nothing to do with California into DCA, and swap a land that doesn't have anything to do with anything into DL.
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast