Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's night time report and my 50th picture with a character

Last night me and my family went to Disneyland for a little bit. We got there around 5pm I wanted to stop by Pixie Hollow to see Fawn to show her my new shirt that I had made just for her. But by the time I got there Pixie Hollow was close and the cast members told me that Fawn wasn't there today. I was sad to hear she wasn't there and I miss Pixie Hollow with in 8 minutes. So then I when over to PFF to see who I would get. The line wasn't long but it wasn't really moving ether it took me about 30 minutes to get to the front. The Princess show was starting when I was half way in the line and I hear them say that Princess Aurora and Snow White's name I didn't get who was the third Princess in the show. So I knew when I got to the front that Snow White and Aurora wouldn't be in for pictures. I figure it would been for pictures Belle,Ariel and Jasmine. As I got to the front the show had ended so I had soom that Aurora would be coming back for pictures but it seem like it was taking for ever and it was almost 6pm so I had figure that Aurora,Snow White and the third Princess wouldn't come. So when it came for my turn to see the first Princess it happen to be Belle. From the begging Belle had remember me from the past. She ask me how I was doing and I said pretty good. Then Belle had seen my shirt with Fawn on it. She ask me if I read the story I said yes I have twice. She goes I love stories then Belle ask me so you can ask me anything. I was trying to thing what to ask her but nothing was coming to my mine. Then she ask me how my Thanksgiving was. I told her it was good. She said that she and Beast had a good time ate everything that was on the enchaned table. I had ask her was Clockswoth [ms] acting like all grouchy like he does she said oh yes he was telling us this and that. I then said maybe he has been hanging around Sebastian alot. She said you know he must we got to ask Ariel (which she pointed to) if they been hanging around together. So after we talk for I would say 5 minutes we got this picture taken.

After that I was about to get my stuff then the photopass guy ask me to bow to Belle as I was about to...

Aurora had started to come but stop for a second cause she saw me and Belle about to get a picture. I saw Aurora and I told her to come over here I wanted her in the picture to.

This picture with Aurora marks the 50th Picture taken with Aurora.

Aurora saids to Belle you know Jeffrey remines me alot like my Prince Phillip. When she said that I was speachless cause Phillip is also one of my favorites I couldn't say a word I was so shock to hear her say that.

Belle had to leave she got her shawl [ms] (coat) and said goodbye to me and Aurora I stay for a few more minutes with Aurora who by the way is the one from POD and got another photo with her.

After that I said my goodbyes and blew her a kiss and she did the same. After that I saw Snow White we said hello to each other got a few pictures together and I move on to the next Princess.

Cinderella was next and she ask me how I was doing I told her pretty good and she ask me if I know how to post like a Princess I said well your the first one that ever show me it so I do know how.

After that picture I said my goodbyes and I just stay around Small World for the Christmas Parade. Here are the pictures from the parade. Oh for some reason Aladdin,Jasmine and Genie where not in the Christmas Parade last night.

CFP

Coming up next: More Christmas Parade, Lights on the castle and inside the castle.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 11-30-2008 at 04:16 PM.

• I'm not really here

Re: Capt Hook's night time report and my 50th picture with a character

Another great photo report! Nice pics of the parade too. And congratulations on your 50th photo with Aurora!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

Wow, I feel very jealous about your experience with Belle & Aurora. How long were you with them together total? What time did u actually go in & start meeting the Princesses?

I believe I've seen that Cinderella over at DCA doing meet 'n greets after Drawn to the Magic.

• Queen Elsa

For the line I got there about 5:20 and I didn't get to see Belle until close to 6pm. As for how long between both I would say about 15 to 20 minutes.

• Queen Elsa

I just relook at Aurora and she is not from POD but she is one of the Aurora's that has no me from the pass.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    For the line I got there about 5:20 and I didn't get to see Belle until close to 6pm. As for how long between both I would say about 15 to 20 minutes.
    How did u get to be with them for that long though? Were there other guests behind you?

• Queen Elsa

Yes there was others behind me. It was really the Photopass guy ideal for me staying little longer. And Me and Belle had a very good talk with each other. I was about to leave when the photopass guy ask me a good picture would be if I bow to Belle which I never got to cause of me seening Aurora coming and she was starting to back up cause she didn't want to get in the way. But I had as Aurora to be in the picture with both me and Belle.

• Queen Elsa

Back with more of the Christmas Parade.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Yes there was others behind me. It was really the Photopass guy ideal for me staying little longer. And Me and Belle had a very good talk with each other. I was about to leave when the photopass guy ask me a good picture would be if I bow to Belle which I never got to cause of me seening Aurora coming and she was starting to back up cause she didn't want to get in the way. But I had as Aurora to be in the picture with both me and Belle.
    Very cool. Quite a magical experience which I would of liked to of had.

• Indiana Scott

Great report Capt. I'm sure jealous of how often some of the MC'rs like you and Luke get to go to DLR!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Congratulations on your milestone photo, Capt.!
    A signature should go here.

• Queen Elsa

Sorry about the delay had computer trouble but back with the pictures.

Sleeping Beauty Castle lights

Coming up: More Castle lights and Inside Sleeping Beauty Castle. Now I have to go and eat dinner. Turkey reruns

• Banned User

It's weird, your Princess pics are of a much higher quality than all of your other pics.

• Queen Elsa

The reason why is the Parade pictures and the castle was done with my mom's SHARP VL-NZ100. My camera dosen't take good pictures at night unless there is good light like with the Princess. That's also why the parade and castle pics look a little fuzzy.

• Queen Elsa

OK back from my Turkey dinner. Here is the rest of the pictures I took.

Inside the castle.

I couldn't get the seen where Prince Phillip was battling with the dragon when I try to get it the whole seen when black and I didn't want to stop the line so I just pass it up. Over all I really do like what they have done to the inside of the castle. I do remember back then that the castle was open but I really don't remember how the old stuff look like in there. I like all the special effects they had with it. Disney did a great job with bring the walk way back to life. And so this ends my trip report.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast