• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Question 50th Fireworks Music?

Does anyone know where I could get the Music from the 50th Fireworks show, I saw it a couple of weeks ago and just want to hear the music again?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: 50th Fireworks Music?

The "Official Album of the Disneyland Resort", which is available for purchase in the parks, has the track on it.

Its also available in the 50th Anniversary 6-CD set, A Musical History of Disneyland, available through Amazon.com, here.

• =)

It really is jaw-dropping...mostly. I have issues with nearly all the Haunted Mansion music and with a few things about the Indy stuff...but on the whole, it's so amazing. Especially the new orchestral stuff for the Pirates segment...it's based on "Yo Ho", but it's developed in a number of brilliant ways. Wonderfully swashbuckling.

As for actually getting the track...you'll find that any illegal links that show up in this thread will quickly vanish, but if you're interested in obtaining the track legally, it's all on the 2008 official Disneyland soundtrack, I believe, without anything missing and in perfect sound quality. Of course, that includes the dialogue and so forth...I don't know of any way to get just the music. EDIT: Looks like I was beaten to the punch on this second paragraph.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    It really is jaw-dropping...mostly. I have issues with nearly all the Haunted Mansion music and with a few things about the Indy stuff...but on the whole, it's so amazing. Especially the new orchestral stuff for the Pirates segment...it's based on "Yo Ho", but it's developed in a number of brilliant ways. Wonderfully swashbuckling.

As for actually getting the track...you'll find that any illegal links that show up in this thread will quickly vanish, but if you're interested in obtaining the track legally, it's all on the 2008 official Disneyland soundtrack, I believe, without anything missing and in perfect sound quality. Of course, that includes the dialogue and so forth...I don't know of any way to get just the music. EDIT: Looks like I was beaten to the punch on this second paragraph.
    You have issues with the HM section of the music?!? What is there wrong with it? I think its just as wonderfully executed as the rest of the track, and I love how they used sound effects and tracks from the actual attraction, mixed in with the music. I'm just at a loss for words... I actually disagree with you, Joe! The horror!