Thread: Quasimodo?

• Banned User

Question Quasimodo?

How come I never see him around the parks? My best friend's cousin played him for a long time but he moved on to Cirque du Soleil. I just wondered why I never see the character around, he'd be cool to meet!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Quasimodo?

I saw him, Victor & Laverne (2 of the 3 gargoyles) this summer over by IASW,
    great to see them out and about again, loved them in the Festival of Fools area show!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Banned User

I never saw the Festival of Fools thing.. I didn't get an AP until last year and before then I'd only been to the park three times. So does that mean Quasimodo still pops into the park randomly? Gosh I'd love to meet him.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

I've only saw Quasimodo at Festival of Fools. I haven't seen him since them. Glad to see ALIASd saw him at IASM. I really wish that we would see other not so popular characters in the park, but that probably won't happen seeing as though it doesn't attract as large of a crowd.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Wonderful World

I have a picture of the joker dude but not Quasimodo.I dont remember much from the Festival of Fools but it being really really crowded
    I'm back MiceChat

• keh!

Quote Originally Posted by painted windows
    I have a picture of the joker dude but not Quasimodo.I dont remember much from the Festival of Fools but it being really really crowded
    clopin?

• I won't grow up!

the one and only time I have ever seen him was in the hollywood backlot about 2 years ago. either he is just not around much anymore i am not looking hard enough

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• Who's your DaddyB?

Festival of Foods???!!!

Now that's something I could get into!
    (well, they'd probably let me into the Festival of Fools for free).

I wouldn't be at all suprised to see Judge Frollo out and about during the Mickey's Halloween treat and on Halloween Day/Night.
    (I always want to call him "Frodo", but that wouldn't be quite right, would it?)
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!