Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Which DL Characters Would Be On Your Christmas List? What Would You Give Them?

What presents would you give to each of your favorite Disneyland characters? i've made my list. And I've checked it twice. Some of my gifts are naughty! Some of them are nice.

My Christmas List For Disneyland Characters

Ariel - A Red Lobster Gift certificate for all the lobster, crab and fish she can eat.

Pluto - A mouse flavored bone, with Mickey shaped ears at each end.

Buzz Lightyear - A real gun, and a new battery pack.

Mickey and Minnie - Headcheese sammiches.

Matar - A free oil and lube, and a can of V-8.

What presents would you give your favorite characters?
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-07-2008 at 02:48 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Re: Which DL Characters Would Be On Your Christmas List? What Would You Give Them?

I would give every Disney Character a kitten.....

• Far too curious

Re: Which DL Characters Would Be On Your Christmas List? What Would You Give Them?

I know this is meant to be silly, but in all seriousness, I am drawing pictures for some of my favorite people at the park and giving them to them XP

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    I know this is meant to be silly, but in all seriousness, I am drawing pictures for some of my favorite people at the park and giving them to them XP
    I am also in all seriousness giving presents to some of my favorite people there, except they're not drawings.

Jokingly I would give:

Ariel: A collection of forks
    Alice: Ear plugs to block out Mr Hatter's rambling
    Hatter: Lots of jello or tea. (If you don't get jello, don't ask)

...That's all I've got.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Banned User

I'd give the white rabbit an iPhone so that he'd be able to take care of his appointments and set alarms, thus never being late again!

• Wishing I was at Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    I am also in all seriousness giving presents to some of my favorite people there, except they're not drawings.

Jokingly I would give:

I agree with those completly and would help you get all that jello and tea for Hatter.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

I believe the Bootstrappers would appreciate some rum....
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• =)

I'd give the no-longer-hairy-legged guy on the bridge in POTC a gift certificate for a place that does hair restoration on legs.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I'd give the no-longer-hairy-legged guy on the bridge in POTC a gift certificate for a place that does hair restoration on legs.
    Yeah, the metrosexual look doesn't look good on pirates, unless your Johnny Depp. The eyeliner works on him.

When I first started reading the topic, I thought it might just be: "Which Disney Characters would you like on your Christmas list?" as in to find under the Christmas Tree!

• 525,600 minutes...

three blocks from the happiest place on earth

i love giving them pictures and letters. i also gave hatter and alice a can of disney princess storytime tea which they drank on their break.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    What a thoughtful gift! The characters in the park work hard to entertain guests and to bring magic and happiness into their lives. Your drawings should serve to make their holidays magical, memorable and happy, too. You're tops, SkeletonStockings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post

Jokingly I would give:

Ariel: A collection of forks

...That's all I've got.
    Again, I'm sure you will make the day of each of those whom you give a wonderful and unexpected Christmas gift of appreaciation too.

On the humorous side, I am cracking up just visualizing Alice with earplugs and ignoring the Hatter! Ariel with a collection of forks to eat seafood with. That is so politically incorrect! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Alicefan View Post
    I agree with those completly and would help you get all that jello and tea for Hatter.
    I can just sea the Hatter jiggling about with a tummy full of Jello.

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    I'd give the white rabbit an iPhone so that he'd be able to take care of his appointments and set alarms, thus never being late again!
    He might be late on paying his monthly iPhone bill as I'm not sure what his earnings are.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-09-2008 at 04:36 PM.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    Yeah, so that one's my favorite

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
    I would give every Disney Character a kitten.....

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
    I believe the Bootstrappers would appreciate some rum....
    They trip over themselves and belch all over the guests. we might have to rename them the Booze-tappers.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    That new pedicure of his has to go. The painted toenails with cross bones and pink background have to go as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Yeah, the metrosexual look doesn't look good on pirates, unless your Johnny Depp. The eyeliner works on him.

When I first started reading the topic, I thought it might just be: "Which Disney Characters would you like on your Christmas list?" as in to find under the Christmas Tree!
    I'm sure that plenty of wenches (and some scallywags as well) would like to find Johnny under their Christmas tree.

Quote Originally Posted by lovedisney33 View Post
    i love giving them pictures and letters. i also gave hatter and alice a can of disney princess storytime tea which they drank on their break.
    That's right nice of you. Bet Alice and Mr. Hatter enjoy the pictures and letters to no end! DL will have to rename the event Disney Princess Storytime/Teatime.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-09-2008 at 02:41 PM.

• Minion

ORDDU: I would gladly give MYSELF to Tarzan!!!

• Minion

I'd give Alice GPS in case she gets lost in Wonderland again.
    I'd get the Cheshire Cat Invisalign, so he can disappear without braces showing.
    I'd get Belle a gift certificate to Borders.
    I'd get Cinderella a Swiffer Jet.
    And if Jack Sparrow was still at DL, I'd give him my phone number..regardless of the fact they didn't have phones then.
    The daydream princess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast