Anyone here know "Tex"?

We were lucky enough to be able to get to DL early enough yesterday to sit behind the ropes and wait for Candlelight to happen. It was a wait of about 8 hours, so we were prepared for a long and boring day. It was anything but! We sat amonst a group of people who all knew each other and who seemed to know every CM that walked by. One of the gentlemen entertained my entire family the whole day. He made a special souvenier for Emi and even gave her a small silver doubleloon. Everyone called him "Tex", but we are sure that is not his real name. He made the day very special for Emi and gave her a wonderful memory that she can share with her kids. I have tried to figure out who he was an why everyone knew him, but he remains a mystery. I suspect he spends a decent amount at the park so I thought one of you might know who he was. If you do happen to know, please let me know. My family and I would like to thank him for making the Magic even more special for us.
    If any of you happen to know him, please let him know how much his kindness meant to us and tell him the little girl with the killer pouty face wishes him and his family a very Merry Christmas!

Lynda
    PS-
    Here is a pic-maybe it will help!

Re: Anyone here know "Tex"?

Just bumping up in case someone can help
    Thanks!

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Don't know Tex, but what a great story! I'm amazed that your daughter sat the whole day... she should get an award!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

No award for my little one We took turns taking her on rides as well as hanging out with a special Disneyland friend.
    She did sit for at least 2 hours once it got too crowded to get in and out easily though.

I am finding some possible clues on Tex though. I think he has some tie with Pirates of the Caribbean-although I could be totally off!