Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Mischievous Mouse

Re: My California Trip Report (with two days at the Disneyland Resort) 11/30-12/6

WOW! Fabulous TR and I really enjoyed the narrative as well pictures, excellent combination, I was thoroughly entertained!! Thanks!!! Oh, and welcome to MC.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: My California Trip Report (with two days at the Disneyland Resort) 11/30-12/6

Thanks again everyone for the kind words and to those who took the time to read my recap.

A big thanks goes out to whoever writes the micechat weekly roundup. I was just browsing thru the current articles and saw that my trip recap was included in the article. Thanks a lot for mentioning it. I'm guessing that might have had something to do with my photobucket account reaching its bandwith limit for the month. But I cleared out a bunch of old pictures so all the pictures in this post are back up now. But thanks again for including this. It made my day to see it.

I hope those of you who read this found it enjoyable. I tried putting the perspective in my position of not visiting the parks in over 13 years and as a review to other "adults" who might be considering visiting the parks who have never visited or havnt been since there childhood and wondering if it would still be enjoyable to them. So that's why it was so long and I put so much detail in my posts.

Anyways thanks again everyone.

• Bucket List Car

Hi. Very nice trip report. All your photos were great. I loved seeing Universal Studios and Knott's Berry Farm. Nice job. And congrats on making it into the Weekly Roundup!

Very cool pics. Your pics of Universal Studios has inspired me to go now soon!

I added this to my recap on another site recently so I figured I might as well add it here also. As I look back at this trip report theres one thing I failed to really do. That is add pictures of us to the report. Theres certain things we only got pictures of that included us in the picture and so I figured now I would add some of those pictures to make the recap more personal. So anyways heres some additional pictures from Universal Studios with more to come over the next few days.

Well i'm back. Now with some more personal pictures from our day at Disneyland:

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Great pictures!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Mrs. J. Depp

Cute pictures! And I'm jealous you went to Diddy Riese!!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

wow great report!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    And I'm jealous you went to Diddy Riese!!
    Haha thanks. We love that place. Whenever we are in Southern California we make sure we go by there. No matter how far out of the way it might be lol.

• Hello

Cool Re: My California Trip Report (with two days at the Disneyland Resort) 11/30-12/6

Very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Alright here are the DCA pictures I decided to add. Turns out I have more from DCA i'm adding then from any of the other parks.

• Off to Neverland

wow! It's the longest TR i've ever seen! hahaha
    nice pix! I love xmas time!

I'm back again with more pictures from our day at Knotts berry farm. Sorry to those who couldn't see my last pictures (or any before it) that I uploaded. I reached my bandwith limit from my hosting site. So after deleting a bunch of unneeded pictures I cleared enough bandwith to bring all these pictures back as well as the news. Anyways enjoy.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Wow, looks like you two accomplished a lot in your trip. Great commentary and pics!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast