• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Don't squeeze the Shaman!

Just kidding you all!

But kidding aside -- the Shaman is missing!!!

Thrax and I went to DL yesterday and being that there was no Fantasmic! we decided to take a relaxing evening cruise on the Mark Twain.

When we got to the Indian Village, the Shaman was missing! You know, the Native American AA who is standing up next to a huge rock teaching the members of his tribe the story about the flute. Or maybe he's teaching them how to play the flute. I don't remember. Anyway, maybe he and Old Bill are taking a vacation. Who knows. Hopefully he'll be back soon!

On another note what was funny was the fireworks. The CM guide said the fireworks were going to be at 7:45 and they roped off Fantasyland for this showing. Well, apparently the CM Guide was misprinted and the fireworks actually were scheduled to go off at 9:15 so they opened Fantasyland again and roped it off yet again at 8:45. The fireworks started at 9:15 but were canceled halfway through because the ashes were falling on guests near the teacups. Oh well -- it was pretty funny to witness all the confusion, and I must say the CM's handled all very well!

Ok. Have a nice evening!

EDIT -- I also forgot that I found a hidden Mickey in the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough. I took a picture but deleted it by accident. Maybe I will take one the next time I go. Although someone probably already has seen it by now anyway.

• Lego Peoplemover Priit

Cool Re: Don't squeeze the Shaman!

So Tragic! I hate when they take AA's out. Although they might be side characters, you almost notice them immediately.

• Goofy

Re: Don't squeeze the Shaman!

sounds like a fun day dip, too bad i couldn't join you guys.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I love it when they take the AA figures out. Why? It means its getting fixed up. And while it may be an empty spot for the moment, it means they are putting the time and effort into keeping up the maintenance of their attractions. And I've really only noticed this since they started out-sourcing the AA work to that other company... I forget what its called, but still- kudos to Disney for maintaining the park!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Thrax and I went to DL yesterday and being that there was no Fantasmic! we decided to take a relaxing evening cruise on the Mark Twain.
    By the way, this time of year, it's even possible to take an evening cruise in the dark before the Mark Twain goes down for Fantasmic! preparations at 5:30-5:45 or so.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Maybe Old Bill at Pirates ran out of rum and the two of them went on a road trip to store?