Smile Christmas day in Disneyland(:

I'm going to be at Disneylandwith my family on Christmas week. This is my first time going to disneyland during Christmas Break instead of in the Summer. Is there anything fun I should definetly go do or see? Anything I should look out for? Does anyone know whats the weather like at that time? Help Mee? Hah. Thanks!

-Davvona

Re: Christmas day in Disneyland(:

It is so pretty in the park during Christmas. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Go check out the Haunted Mansion Holiday, then you can come back to this board and weigh in on whether you like the original or holiday version better.

Thunder Ranch is a nice place to stop off if you'd like a break from the crowds. You can see reindeer and possibly meet Santa.

The Christmas Fantasy parade is quite good. I'd check that out if I were you, although the song might be stuck in your head for a good while afterwards.

Mostly just enjoy all of the decorations. Main Street and NOS are my favorite areas during Christmas. And perhaps enjoy some holiday treats from Blue Ribbon Bakery.

The weather is usually pretty good. I'd bring a jacket or sweatshirt for morning and evening but most of the day you'll probably be able to wear a t-shirt and jeans.

Have fun!
    A little bit about me...
    First Disneyland Trip: Oct. 1989
    Mandatory first ride: POTC
    Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
    Next trip goals:
    1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
    2) Get over to TSI.
    3) Try a jalapeño/cheese pretzel. Yummy!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I was going to come recommend Reindeer Roundup at Big Thunder Ranch, but it's already been done. It's a really nice place to relax for a bit, decorate some cookies, and even see Santa!

Expect some heavy crowds, and pretty decent weather. And enjoy Christmas at DL!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

See everything. Do everything.
    Have fun!
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

not only Santa at Reindeer round-up, but Mrs. Clause, Chip and Dale, Reindeer Pluto, Clarabelle Cow and a few more I believe. It's alot of fun!

Don't forget about It's a Small World Holidays!

• Minion

The only thin that I will tell you to do is see the fireworks and the calstle lighting!!! It is absolutly stunning and a must-see!!! That is all!