Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

DLR 12/14 - Return of Character Pics, Castle Walkthrough, Christmas Fantasy, + MORE!

I had a fantastic (as usual) day at the Disneyland Resort on Sunday. The day started off as always parking at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. I hopped on board the tram & got to Disneyland. My parents went to get everyone coffee, while my brother & I went to the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough for the first time. The first time I went through, I actually saw Dan Tasmic! at the door, but really couldn't stay to chat. I took video the first time, so pictures come a little later in the trip report.

Advertisement on Main Street for the special edition DVD release of The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.

After going through the walkthrough, my brother & I went to the Market House to meet up with my parents. Following that, we headed off to It's a Small World Holiday, which had about a 20 minute wait.

Me on It's a Small World Holiday.

After riding It's a Small World Holiday, we headed on into Mickey's Toontown, rode Roger Rabbit, & then browsed around the Gag Factory.

What a great Castle design!

My parents then wanted to see the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough, so we went back through it with them. Here are a few of my pictures that turned out ok.

The Malificent shadow was awesome BTW!

Earlier we had got Fastpass' for Space Mountain, so we headed off to ride that, but first we rode the Matterhorn. Once we were done with both of them, we slowly headed out of Disneyland to head over to DCA. I was sitting by the new Celebrations store, & who comes up to me but...

No wait... CHA CHING!

Over at DCA, their awesome new park maps.

We went around DCA to do the Muppet Scavenger Hunt, & the only ride I rode was Toy Story Midway Mania.

The clues for the scavenger hunt.

DCA Christmas tree.

The lagoon is empty!

New lights in the indoor portion of the Toy Story Midway Mania queue.

To be continued tomorrow....

• Warm Hugging Anna

Re: DLR 12/14 - Return of Character Pics, Castle Walkthrough, Christmas Fantasy, + MO

So far pretty good Luke. I've seen that Belle in your signature before she is one of the Belle's that remembers me. Aurora look famour to me as well but I'm not sure if I seen her as Ariel before or not?

I could be wrong.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: DLR 12/14 - Return of Character Pics, Castle Walkthrough, Christmas Fantasy, + MO

Great pictures!

• Legends never die...

Maybe I'm just weird... but you look alot different then you did in your old signature pics. Anyways, nice report!

• Banned User

Captain, here's a full sized picture of that Belle. I don't think she is the same as that Ariel.

• Warm Hugging Anna

I said Aurora not Belle. The only thing I said about Belle is that is one of the Belle's that knows me. But like I also say I could be wrong if your Aurora is my Ariel. But I also know I have seen Aurora before to but just can't figure where I've seen that Aurora at.

• Warm Hugging Anna

Hey Luke can I ask a favor. Is there anyway I can use that pic of Belle to put it on my Myspace as a picture.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Hey Luke can I ask a favor. Is there anyway I can use that pic of Belle to put it on my Myspace as a picture.
    Sure, go ahead.

I said Aurora not Belle. The only thing I said about Belle is that is one of the Belle's that knows me. But like I also say I could be wrong if your Aurora is my Ariel. But I also know I have seen Aurora before to but just can't figure where I've seen that Aurora at.
    I'm pretty sure that ain't Aurora either. Here's another full sized pic:

• Don't mess with the duck!

Niiiiiice pics! Can't wait until tomorrow's update.

• Warm Hugging Anna

Your right but I know I have seen her maybe as Aurora only her face looks so famour to me.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Can't wait for more Luke!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Warm Hugging Anna

So Luke where is the rest of your trip report

• Banned User

So Luke where is the rest of your trip report
    Sorry Captain, things have been kinda hectic. Here's a little bit more for you guys...

After riding Toy Story Midway Mania, I headed over to Hollywood Pictures Backlot to continue on my quest for the Muppet Scavenger Hunt clues.

The first clue in this land lied inside the Sorcerer's Workshop, but I won't spoil anyone with the details. The next clue was at the Hyperion Theater's waiting area, which by the way has re-opened!

The final clue for the land was in the pre-show for Muppet Vision, a lame excuse to get guests to see this attraction. But before searching for this clue, I decided to split off from my family & head over to Disneyland to do some character meet 'n greets & to see A Christmas Fantasy.

Here you see Iridessa in her costume for cooler temperatures.

Just for you Captain Hook... Fawn!

And here is Tinker Bell’s new costume.

I met with Miss Minnie Mouse.

Wow, I really love this window on Main Street!

To be continued tomorrow....

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Great job so far, Luke. I love that MSEP window too!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast