Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Re: 12/11-14 Whoa! It's Another Christmas Trip: A Kuzcochik Trip Report

Though I said it in my PM, Armadillo, thanks for the Ariel pics (amazing as always I might add )

On to Sunday! Hooray, last day of the TR.
    Sunday was again started fairly early (we had planned to get to the park for opening but we like sleep :\)
    We decided to spend most of the day in Disneyland because we had spent so much time in DCA the other days.

Stopping by Pixie Hollow we were upset to see a huge line as always and when we asked the CMs we found out the fairy we had wanted to see wasn't even there. So instead we went to Fantasyland.
    Coming off of Pinnochio we ran into a familiar face. It was Peter Pan. I was psyced cause I hardly ever see Peter in the park. We hurried up to him and a little kid jumped in front of me. Peter said I got sniped then said it was because boys are better. He then prompted me to race the kid to prove it... the kid was simply confused.

Finally I actually got to talk with peter and he was mad because I was taller than him. He jumped up on a ledge to increase his height and when I jumped up too he decided I was cheating…

We continued teasing each other for a while (I really love this pic cause it's so in character... for both of us really)

Peter's fun because we both refuse to grow up

This pic is also my favorite because Peter is mad that Darkwing Chuck is taller than him and Darkwing Chuck is gloating hardcore !!

Afterwards we went through Sleeping Beauty's Castle again but this time I had my camera. Prepare for more Walk-Thru pics... cause I know you haven't seen enough of those

Seriously, this thing just blows me away

And my limited photography skills do it no justice what so ever

The Diablo in this scene almost looks like an AA even if it's 2D

Washed out Sleeping Beauty (if I had had more time and more knowlege of my camera I would have taken much better pics... that's my story and I'm sticking to it :P)

Right after this scene we went into the corridor of goons (or whatever it's called) and couldn't get the doors to do anything. I accidentally messed w/ the middle one and it slammed shut scaring the bejeepers out of me. I screamed and a little girl behind me got completely freaked out. I felt absolutely terrible and kept apologizing and kept offering to go places before the girls so she knew they were safe.

This pic is blurry, but i wanted to say... I really wish Maleficent looked more menacing here. Compared to all the other versions of her, the one here ends up looking cartoony

Blurry spinning wheels of DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!111!!!

The terrible dragon appears

All sparkely and evil

With all the powers of hell

and some cool green fire

to back her up!

A very very dark true love's kiss

We ended up watching som Jedi (best part was the Jedi master speaking in slow-mo for a really slow attacking kid)

Darth Maul

By this point it was about noon so we traveled over to the hub because I had a present I had to give to the lovely Pratt55. Plus it was seriously a mini-Zonie meet. I got to meet some fun new people and though our time there was short (and a lot of it was spent with more Daisies lamenting ), it was good/hilarious/random times. Also, NINJAS FOR THE WIN!!!

Anyway, after the meet we went on Indy and then decided to have lunch at Cafe Orleans. While we waited to be seated we saw Mickey spying out from Club 33. He kept waving at everyone and signing that he *hearted* everyone It was really cute. Sadly he didn't invite us up

After a delicious lunch (of the best fries ever! EVER!!!!) we headed over to the Mansion

and decided to be camera word-I-can't-say-cause-this-is-micechat-but-it-starts-with-a-"W"-and-ends-with-a-"hores"

Considering it's us, this pic actually came out pretty good

The Nightmare girl outside the Mansion

A Sally sans a Jack

After Mansion we decided to try and catch a game of Musical Chairs at Coke Corner (cause i haven't seen it in forever). There were tons of Mice Chatters there (because I'm always there for the most documented games of Musical Chairs) including all the Hatter girls (Oh and Dreamer20K ran up to me pointing & shouting "I KNOW YOU!!" :P See Brooke, I said I'd mention you )

Peter making the best face ever (w/ MysticalSkye behind him)

I was in a Peter Pan mood considering the encounter that morning. Plus he was really really hilarious to watch

These three were a lot of fun to watch and I really liked get candid shots of them

Peter kept picking on Alice and vice versa while the Hatter was... well mad as usual :P

It also helped that it was my favorite Alice

This picture says the following:
    Hatter: Don't you know I am a very important person!!!!
    Peter: I have no idea what you're talking about

After the game we went up to Peter again cause honestly I had had to much fun picking on him earlier. When he saw me he said "you again" I said I had to come back because all the earlier pics of the two of us looked weird. When he asked me why I said it was because of him... his response was as follows

We then proceeded to have a very indepth coversation (which was probably one of the funniest best ones I've had w/ a character in a while). We talked about how he knew he was better than me basically because he was.

I was slightly offended

He liked my necklace and I told him it was Rosetta's (it's a silver rose that I got from the Disney Store that was part of a fairy gift w/ purchase thing)

He asked if I stole it. I said yes

He said the fairies were annoying and we talked about how all they talk about it girly things like hair and stuff
    This was him imitating them

I told him about how that's all they had talked to me about and he was disgusted by this

He said I got some points for making fun of them and that I could make trouble w/ him and Tink any time

So after this craziness we headed back to DCA for the like 10th time
    On our way to Monsters we decided to watch some of Drawn to the Magic

Woody was crazy... like super energetic and nuts. He was fun to watch

The end

Cinderell-y (who I actually called Cindy w/out even thinking about it :P)

The only Princess we got to see all trip

Here's Woody. Told you he was crazy. He grabbed me in a huge hug before I could even react

Our last stop of the trip was going to be HMH but on our way over we ran into Mary & Bert. Darkwing Chuck was very excited

Our original plan was to head back to the Mansion to watch it light up for the night. Last time we were at the park (in October) we had managed to accidentally catch the mansion lighting (around dark the ghost host starts narration and all the lights come up). This time we asked around and no one could tell us an exact time
    So we waited

After 45 mintutes, of waiting, Darkwing Chuck asked a random passing Dream Squad Member if she knew anything. She said the same as the others (that no one knew) and then decided to wait a bit with us. Luckily the lights finally turned on (and sadly it wasn't worth the wait).
    Here's the link to the video I took:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=SHPGKM3WFZ8

The CM, Sarah, told us to hold tight and that she'd be right back. We waited and she did indeed come back telling us to follow her.

Next thing we know, we're at the side of the mansion and she led us back to see the original pet cemetary!

Then she opened a magic door and basically backdoored us into the foyer! It was the closest we'd ever gotten to an actual YoaMDs prize and it was one of the nicest/coolest gestures ever! We thanked her profusely and got to ride Mansion for a final time that trip

So here's like 3 shots from that (cause we slowed down enough to get good ones)

And really that ended our trip. the whole thing was a good time as per usual despite some crazy crowds near hypothermia and this cold that won't go away. It was a good one to end the year of too many trips on! Hope you all enjoyed

OH: And since no one guessed, the title of my trip report was very loosly based on a Stephen Colbert Christmas Song called "Another Christmas Song"

• Following the Second Star

Yay Me!

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Far too curious

Holy wow, I'm jealous. I really want to go see the pet cemetery in the back, and the fact that you also got to go on the ride from there is freaking awesome!

• The Pirate Girl

Wonderful! I kinda forgot you were you, but now I remember who you are. xD
    I don't know if that makes any sense.
    And yay me in the background! hehe.
    I love your pics with Peter! He's fantastic.
    I love him and Hatter and Alice. They're all wonderful.
    Great TR!
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    I SEE ME IN THE BACKGROUND!!! LOL,

I was there at the meet on Suday. I wanted to go up to you and introduce myself, but I was scare because you are famous and AWESOME!!!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Another fantastic KC TR. Thanks for sharing!

I thought it was funny that someone (might've been you) said something like "Wow. Did we really wait an hour for that?"
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I love, love, love my present from my own Kuzcochik, it means even more now that the Pie Hole is gone . It was great seeing you and Darkwing Chuck at our favorite place even if it was only for a short period of time.

Here's a picture Timmy got of you two while I was busy getting food to stuff my face.

Ninja's rule, the rest can drool.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalSkye View Post
    Wonderful! I kinda forgot you were you, but now I remember who you are. xD
    I don't know if that makes any sense.
    Strangely yes, it did make sense (but I'm weird like that )

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    I thought it was funny that someone (might've been you) said something like "Wow. Did we really wait an hour for that?"
    Yeah, that was me. Like I said, it was cool but after all that wait, totally anti-climactic

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    It was great seeing you and Darkwing Chuck at our favorite place even if it was only for a short period of time.

Ninja's rule, the rest can drool.

Next time we'll have to actually go on some attractions or something. I always get to see you for like 2 minutes in the park and that's it

And I wondered where that pic went... thanks for sharing

• Banned User

Wow, I never knew they lit up Haunted Mansion Holiday like that! That's awesome!

•   

This nutcracker is always watching (my God is he creepy!) He's like a dog w/ shifty eyes (Simpsons reference anyone.. anyone?)

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    That's awesome!!!

Hey! And that's me beside MysticalSkye! I feel almost famous appearing in a trip report...

• Don't mess with the duck!

As always, oh so entertaining! You rock!!!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

As so mny others have said, it was a very entertaining and well done trip report! I'm sorry that I didn't get to see you, while I was in the park on Thursday 12/11. Maybe another time.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• I'm not really here

We talked about how a place like this would be my residence if I lived there (esp cause of the #42 on it... let the Hitchhiker's guide debate continue). Anyway, I wonder who my neighbors would be if I lived there... (seriously, these are the convos we have in line. we're weird)
    Sounds a lot like me when I'm there. We're pretty crazy too. Glad it's not just us geeking out over random fan-things.

Great trip report! I always love the great photos you get and how much genuine fun you have.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast