Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123456132853 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1390
  1. #31

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    We are headed to Disneyland on January 30 for 5 days. One of those days we might head over to L.A for a little sight seeing...any suggestions as to which day would be best? The last time we visited (2 years ago) it was mid-January and there was a big cold snap. The park was virtually empty! My kids have never been to the park when it's crowded so they are spoiled that way..I'm hoping we have good luck once again!

  2. #32

    • Large and in Charge
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Upland, CA
    Posts
    36

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Does anyone think this Monday will be less crowded than tomorrow, whats the better day to go?
    It's a stiff!!!

  3. #33

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,584

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    Does anyone think this Monday will be less crowded than tomorrow, whats the better day to go?
    Equally uncrowded. Or crowded, technically speaking. I don't think there will be many guests on either day. Like a "fastpass-not-required" day, if there was such a term.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  4. #34

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,584

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by mjjpower View Post
    We are headed to Disneyland on January 30 for 5 days. One of those days we might head over to L.A for a little sight seeing...any suggestions as to which day would be best? The last time we visited (2 years ago) it was mid-January and there was a big cold snap. The park was virtually empty! My kids have never been to the park when it's crowded so they are spoiled that way..I'm hoping we have good luck once again!
    I say, keep going to DL until you can no longer stand it, then go sight-seeing.
    Sightseeing days have duel-edged swords:
    1. Weekdays will not be as crowded at your destination, but getting through traffic will be tough.
    2. Weekends will be more crowded at your destination, but getting through traffic may not be tough.
    For example, say you want to go to the Getty Center on a Monday. That's about 50 miles of pretty bad traffic, both ways. But once you get there, you'll be able to see everything, maybe get an idle tour guide to show you around, etc.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  5. #35

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    At a table in front of the French Quarter Market
    Posts
    574

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    I went yesterday, 1/7/08, and it was NOT crowded.

    Fluffy Club Member

  6. #36

    • I <3 Jack! (:3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Victorville, CA
    Posts
    7

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    I'm going tomorrow 1-9-09, and 1-11-09...I'm hoping for a dead day, but I've learned you always have to expect the worse...so I can't wait haven't been since Oct 31st! Going thru withdrawls.....

  7. #37

    • "714"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    I too will be at the park on Sunday 1/11/09... Busy???

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  8. #38

    • I <3 Jack! (:3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Victorville, CA
    Posts
    7

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    I've been curious to know how crowded or un-crowded the Sleeping Beauty's Castle walk thru has been?

  9. #39

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    215

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by miss_disn3y View Post
    I've been curious to know how crowded or un-crowded the Sleeping Beauty's Castle walk thru has been?
    I've been in there a couple times over the past month and there has never been an actual wait to get inside. However, both times it's backed up a bit while inside the castle. Mostly it's just one group taking an extra long time to look at a particular scene - since there's no real way around.

  10. #40

    • Rock Star Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,584

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ~xxBooxx~ View Post
    I too will be at the park on Sunday 1/11/09... Busy???
    Sunday off-season. Shouldn't be too bad. HM and IASW are down, so it may feel a little more crowded than it is.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

  11. #41

    • "714"
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    882

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Sunday off-season. Shouldn't be too bad. HM and IASW are down, so it may feel a little more crowded than it is.
    Thank you for the heads you, very kind of you.

    NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE



  12. #42

    • Still Dizzy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    How absolutely insanely horrible are the crowds going to be the 17-19th? I get the double shot of MLK weekend and some convention right?


    It's going to be AWESOME.

    :::slinks off to wish I had given birth just a week earlier:::

  13. #43

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,138

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Any idea how bad April 24th-29th will be?

  14. #44

    • Now, where were we?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    99

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    How absolutely insanely horrible are the crowds going to be the 17-19th? I get the double shot of MLK weekend and some convention right?
    I'm curious about this, too. I'm going to be there from the 19th through the 23rd. Are the crowds going to be crazy on Monday?

  15. #45

    • Still Dizzy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2009 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by MissPlaced View Post
    I'm curious about this, too. I'm going to be there from the 19th through the 23rd. Are the crowds going to be crazy on Monday?
    Pretty much all schools out here will be off on Monday, and the 2Fer just started so yeah it's going to be packed I figure.

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123456132853 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] July 25 2009 - How busy is the park today?
    By KB1ankenship in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:20 PM
  2. The Canoe Races Thread - 2009 Edition
    By ashley solo in forum Break Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. [Question] Christmas 2009 - Busy Crazy? Or Just Busy?
    By MouseMe in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 06:39 AM
  4. [Fun] When will Sea World be busy? 2009 Edition
    By sediment in forum SeaWorld California
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
  5. [Question] When will it be busy at Disneyland in 2009?
    By zip-d-dude in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •