Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Christmas Eve '08 Character Pics???

So I've hear from many people about all the characters that come out on Christmas Eve to greet the guests as they leave the park. Does anyone have good pictures of this year??? I would love to see all the characters that came out. It just seems so magical!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Christmas Eve '08 Character Pics???

Yes, my cousin have a few pictures, but she is not logged on to aim yet so i have to wait to ask for all the pictures she took so i can post on our day there.

• Far too curious

Unfortunately, my camera went missing near the end of the day, so I have no pictures to post, but I was there Wednesday. The characters that came out during the night were: The fab 5(in their PJs, too, which was too cute!), Chip and Dale, Daisy Duck, Peter Pan, Wendy, Capt. Hook, The Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Brer Fox, Brer Bear, Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, Mary Poppins, Bert, a penguin, Pinocchio, Geppetto, Foulfellow, Gideon, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla, Belle, Beast, Snow White, Woody, Jesse, Meeko, and Koda. I'm pretty sure that's all of them, but if I'm missing someone, anyone else who was there is free to correct this list >.<

It was really really fun to see all of those characters out and playing with guests, and each other. Here is a video(from DancezWithWhales on YouTube) of all of them walking out to do Meet and Greets an hour before closing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=M47R_kW9mm0

• A Weather Eye Open

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Unfortunately, my camera went missing near the end of the day, so I have no pictures to post, but I was there Wednesday. The characters that came out during the night were: The fab 5(in their PJs, too, which was too cute!), Chip and Dale, Daisy Duck, Peter Pan, Wendy, Capt. Hook, The Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Brer Fox, Brer Bear, Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, Mary Poppins, Bert, a penguin, Pinocchio, Geppetto, Foulfellow, Gideon, Cinderella, Suzy, Perla, Belle, Beast, Snow White, Woody, Jesse, Meeko, and Koda. I'm pretty sure that's all of them, but if I'm missing someone, anyone else who was there is free to correct this list >.<

It was really really fun to see all of those characters out and playing with guests, and each other. Here is a video(from DancezWithWhales on YouTube) of all of them walking out to do Meet and Greets an hour before closing.
    YouTube - Disneyland Character Explosion Christmas Eve 2008
    wow that's quite a line up! and you never see some of those characters out anymore (like Daisy)
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

lol it was fun we lost one of the members of our group, so we decided to meet back outside at the C in the CALIFORNIA sign. It was very crowded and all our legs were very tired.

how cute is that?!? omg i am so going next christmas eve. i could have been there, but we left at about 11pm on tuesday night and i got home at about 5am in san jose wednesday morning
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

It was madness, I tell ya, MADNESS!!! My camera died shortly after.

I had more, but I guess I didn't upload them all.

I love Peter and Wendy!!!
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Nice pictures Dan-Tasmic! Love the first shot!

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    I just want to say that those two are in the line-up for most amazing people ever. He IS Peter Pan, and she is by far the sweetest girl EVER.

Kay that is all I have. I wasn't there even though I really wanted to be *sadface* so I have no pictures to share

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Dark Side Full

Sad Face

We were there as well. There weren't as many rare characters, and as many face characters.

It was such a disappointment to hear and see that the character turnout dropped this year to 30.

Last year, our first ever witness to such an event, the characters reached to 75.

ME THINKS BUDGET CUTS AFFECTED THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS THIS YEAR.

Click to see last year's turnout - Disneyland's Christmas Present to Guests on Christmas Eve
    Last edited by Anakin; 12-26-2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Do I really have to give a reason?
    *People JUDGE me too quickly...

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post

YouTube - Disneyland Character Explosion Christmas Eve 2008
    Kanga came out later in the night.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Here are the others I could get before my camera died on me:

I learned something today............. to always bring extra batteries no matter how long I am planning to stay!!!

I absolutely love that peter! He was quite fun to just stand back and watch.

• Shubisha

Only rare one I see there is rabbit and he's out and about every now and then :/ Previous years seem to have had a lot more.

The PJ costumes are fun(and rare) though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast