• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Trouble with Disneyland Account

Okay so ever since I can remember, all Disney related websites that I sign up for ask for a "Member Name/e-mail".

So I used to enter my real e-mail address just to find out that somehow it was already taken.

However, I realized that you could make up something totally random like [email protected] which won't even exist and it would finally accept it. Ironically, all of the real e-mail addresses I know of in my family happen to be "taken" too.

So now, after having my whole Disney account deleted for whatever reason (I'm just gonna make this short) I made a new account and am now finally trying to get my free birthday ticket to Disneyland.

Like always, my real email did not work when i entered it in the "your email" box during registration. Strangely, however, it works fine in the parents email box.

So i just sign up with a non-existent email for "your email" and my real one for the "parent email".

I go through with the registration for the free ticket when I realize that they send a confirmation through "your email".

So, long story short, Disney is not letting me enter my or any other email addresses I know of under Cox Communications.

They all mysteriously happen to be "taken" already, and therefore I cannot recieve my free ticket.

I hope I didn't confuse you guys and all help is appreciated! Please ask me in a post if you are unsure about anything i said!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: Trouble with Disneyland Account

Can you just get a new email account from gmail, yahoo, AOL, hotmail... and not worry about the Cox communications stuff? It seems like the easiest option.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Thanks, I should try that. That is, if i can find out how to make a new email adress...better yet remember the password to my current one once I log out.

• DLR Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    Okay so ever since I can remember, all Disney related websites that I sign up for ask for a "Member Name/e-mail".

So I used to enter my real e-mail address just to find out that somehow it was already taken.

However, I realized that you could make up something totally random like [email protected] which won't even exist and it would finally accept it. Ironically, all of the real e-mail addresses I know of in my family happen to be "taken" too.

So now, after having my whole Disney account deleted for whatever reason (I'm just gonna make this short) I made a new account and am now finally trying to get my free birthday ticket to Disneyland.

Like always, my real email did not work when i entered it in the "your email" box during registration. Strangely, however, it works fine in the parents email box.

So i just sign up with a non-existent email for "your email" and my real one for the "parent email".

I go through with the registration for the free ticket when I realize that they send a confirmation through "your email".

So, long story short, Disney is not letting me enter my or any other email addresses I know of under Cox Communications.

They all mysteriously happen to be "taken" already, and therefore I cannot recieve my free ticket.

I hope I didn't confuse you guys and all help is appreciated! Please ask me in a post if you are unsure about anything i said!

You do NOT have to register to get your birthday ticket. Yes, it's nice because you get a birthday card and a link to birthday games and stuff, but it's not REQUIRED.. You can get a birthday ticket by bringing your drivers license to any ticket booth on the exact day of your birthday and we will provide you with either a free ticket for the day or one of the other 3 options if you have a valid ticket already.

Quote Originally Posted by pattimelt View Post
    You do NOT have to register to get your birthday ticket. Yes, it's nice because you get a birthday card and a link to birthday games and stuff, but it's not REQUIRED.. You can get a birthday ticket by bringing your drivers license to any ticket booth on the exact day of your birthday and we will provide you with either a free ticket for the day or one of the other 3 options if you have a valid ticket already.
    I know you are the one that works in ticketing but I could have sworn it said on the webpage registration required so did they change that.

Nevermind I just read it and it said registering would help expedite the process.