• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Play House Disney

Hello all you Mice Chatters out there, I wanted to get your opinion on Play House Disney Live on Stage. What do you think of the Host, do you like the story, how about a guy or girl lead?

• Banned User

Re: Play House Disney

We didn't bother seeing it when we were there. Our kids aren't into it. Sorry, I'm no help.

• ...TWO BITS!

It's an interactive kiddie puppet story-time theater show based on the pre-school age television shows. The main host is "Casey" either male or female.

The current version is actually the 3rd version with "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, and "My Friends Tigger & Pooh" (although I think the Pooh show is just airing reruns?).

Best thing to do to get an idea of the show would be youtube. I just recorded this recent version which opened the same day when Pixar Play Parade debuted. The current show has characters getting ready to throw a surprise b-day party for Minnie Mouse.

Most of the seating is on the floor. There are a few benches against the wall. They do allow ECVs and wheelchairs, they're situated in the back.

I'd like people to go at least just once to say they've been in there and seen it in person. I do admit I think they really updated their lighting effects.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Dreams do come true

My 3 year old loves it and has seen it probably 30 times and knows all the songs and dances. I personally like the female "Caseys".

• Brand new CM!

I just saw it for the first time about a month ago and i thought it was very cute! We had a female lead who was great and i must admit i love Little Einsteins so that was a BIG plus. I like the puppets and the way the change the stage to go from story to story is very cool. Plus who doesn't like to watch the little kids freak out when the characters come out or when they jump up and start dancing. Very cute!

Oh!! And you usually spot Handy Manny outside after the show to get a picture and autograph...i got mine!
    I Donald Duck!

• Disney Pinapple Princess

I have yet to go. I love handy manny but am a bit scared to go since the hubby and I don't have kids. Would anyone here be weirded out if a couple with no kids went to see the show?
    *** Disney Pinapple Princess *** Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***
    [IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4e8xunrnijrm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Disney Dorks of the world unite!

• Banned User

I prefer the original version with Bear, Pooh, Rolie Polie Olie, and Stanley, since I watched most of those when I was younger. I prefer the female Caseys because the one male one I saw during June was seriously oversinging. The female Casey was right on target.

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by aurora1729 View Post
    I have yet to go. I love handy manny but am a bit scared to go since the hubby and I don't have kids. Would anyone here be weirded out if a couple with no kids went to see the show?
    No.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Really?

I saw it recently for the first time with my friend and her 3 year old twin daughters. There was a male lead, and I thought he did a good job. The girls loved it! I think theirs is really the most important opinion! They spent the rest of the day talking about how they had seen Handy Manny. My niece and nephew are coming to visit in March, and I'm going to make sure they get to experience it...

Out of curiosity, why do you ask?