Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question about free day on your B-day

Has anybody (possibly with a birthday coming in the next few weeks) recieved an E-mail or anything after signing up for the free birthday ticket? I registered my B-day, but did not get a confirmation or anything. I have my trip already planned for February and was hoping to get that free gift card since I already have an AP.

I heard somewhere that you would get an E-mail before your B-day (after registering of course) with a code you take to the main gate for your ticket.

• always, the freaky cat

Re: Question about free day on your B-day

Quote Originally Posted by Gothemi View Post
    Has anybody (possibly with a birthday coming in the next few weeks) recieved an E-mail or anything after signing up for the free birthday ticket? I registered my B-day, but did not get a confirmation or anything. I have my trip already planned for February and was hoping to get that free gift card since I already have an AP.

I heard somewhere that you would get an E-mail before your B-day (after registering of course) with a code you take to the main gate for your ticket.
    I registered and have not received any type of confirmation or email, and my birthday is January 26.

• Triple Goddess

My B-day is Jan 11 and I received an email. It was a voucher that I printed out and need to take to the ticket booths to recieve my gc.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Maybe you'll get it when the Promotion "officially" starts in two days...?

• Addicted to MC since '08

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    My B-day is Jan 11 and I received an email. It was a voucher that I printed out and need to take to the ticket booths to recieve my gc.
    Then I take back what I just posted

Cool, thanks for the info CCC, and have a good time.

• Triple Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Gothemi View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info CCC, and have a good time.
    You are welcome. And I hope to.

• Sock Puppet

The info says that they will send a reminder to you about two weeks prior to your b-day. You use that reminder to get your pass, or you can just show up on your birthday and present your ID and get your "gift" that way.

Happy Birthday!

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Now I forgot which kind of pass it is...it's a one day one park, right? or is it a one day park hopper? I have an AP so it doesn't matter to me but I was just wondering.
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by princedalton View Post
    Now I forgot which kind of pass it is...it's a one day one park, right? or is it a one day park hopper? I have an AP so it doesn't matter to me but I was just wondering.
    I believe it's one day, one park.

My fiance and I have birthdays on the 7th and 8th of next month. I got my email first, and she got hers about a week later. So what happens since we are AP holders?

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDBUSA View Post
    My fiance and I have birthdays on the 7th and 8th of next month. I got my email first, and she got hers about a week later. So what happens since we are AP holders?
    Q: I am an Annual Passholder (or have a valid Multi-Day Ticket that I will use for admission on my birthday in 2009), so I don't need to take advantage of this offer. If I register, is there anything else I could receive on my birthday?
    A: Yes, you have several options which are available for you to select once you arrive at the Park with your confirmation message and your proper ID. You can receive:

• A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-Day/1-Park ticket* for you to use on your birthday for merchandise, recreation or fun activities at select participating locations at Disneyland Resort; or
    • A special birthday FASTPASS ticket+ for certain attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or
    • A 1-Day/1-Park ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

*Ticket price at Main Entrance ticket booth. Adults receive card in the amount of an adult ticket; children (ages 3-9) receive card in the amount of a child ticket. For terms and conditions of the card and details on participating locations, click here.

+The number of birthday FASTPASS tickets issued is limited and may not be available after 11am. Valid Theme Park admission required. FASTPASS for birthday celebrant and up to 5 members of his/her party.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Where do you sign up for the free ticket?

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Registering online at Disneyland.com is not manditory, but it does make the process easier for you and the Cast Member at the Box Office that will assist you. Even if you don't register online, you will be able to just show a official photo ID with your picture and birthday on it for verification.

It's a one-day, one-park ticket. Those with APs or pre-paid passports (ie vacation packages) will be able to choose three other options, one of which being the merchandise Fun Card (only for merchandise locations, not food or tickets) in the value of a one-day, one-park ticket. For APs that are blocked out on their birthday, they'll currently receive a merchandise Fun Card in the value of a one-day, one-park ticket MINUS the cost of a blockout ticket. This could change.

You can only get your birthday freebee on the exact day of your birthday at the Box Office. You will not get it before or after your birthday, only day of.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

A couple of more points, though Burnt Toast covers the basics very well!

There is ONE exception on the date of Birth, and that is the Leap Year issue of February 29th. Those born on February 29th can attend EITHER February 28th or March 1st.

Of course, as mentioned before, there is NO requirement to PRE-register, but if you do, it should help speed up the process. EVERYONE needs a LEGAL ID, mainly and government issued ID or Passport, for kids under 18, the main one is an OFFICIAL Birth Certificate (such as one with an ORIGINAL County Seal).

Also note, if you have an AP that is Blockout day on your Birthday, your ONLY option is a FREE Blockout Pass (free ticket). If you want the Free Birthday Gift Card, you need to upgrade your AP prior to your BD!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast