• Follow me on Twitter!!!

Princess Fantasy Faire

So if the coronation ceremonies and the storytellings are going to be over after this weekend, what are they going to do with the theatre? I mean I know nothing is going to happen anytime soon, but it seems a little silly to me that there is a meet and greet and then directly behind it there is a huge empty theatre. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it kinda bothers me. I never really watch the coronation ceremonies and stuff, but it's just sad that it's leaving. I guess it won't even come back for the Summer? Probably not...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Animation Domination

Re: Princess Fantasy Faire

Princess Fantasy Faire makes Disney money off the merchandise.
    Everybody wants to see a play instead of a meet and greet.
    they should rename it too meet and greed.

• Banned User

I've never seen the shows, sadly, or even been in that area - characters aren't really my thing. I hope they do something with the stage, I remember seeing the Snow White play and thought that was worth something, but with the cuts in entertainment, I can imagine nothing being done with the space for while.

In my opinion I think seeing the coronation ceremony or hearing a princess tell a story would sell more merchandise than just a meet and greet. I dunno they should have SOMETHING on the stage.
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by princedalton View Post
    In my opinion I think seeing the coronation ceremony or hearing a princess tell a story would sell more merchandise than just a meet and greet. I dunno they should have SOMETHING on the stage.
    Well in the meet n greet, you get to go up & interact with your favorite characters, which I would think would make little girls want to buy their own Belle dress even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    Well in the meet n greet, you get to go up & interact with your favorite characters, which I would think would make little girls want to buy their own Belle dress even more.
    True. Haha I just want there to still be a show or some form of entertainment in the theatre other than just a meet and greet.
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• Queen Elsa

U know I understand they want to cut things but Disney should at less have it going only on the weekends Fri-Sun. They still will save money that way by not doing it 7 days a week only 3 days would be better.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    U know I understand they want to cut things but Disney should at less have it going only on the weekends Fri-Sun. They still will save money that way by not doing it 7 days a week only 3 days would be better.
    Sometimes they need to save more money though. Cutting it back to a few days a week may not be enough.

Fortunately you're not losing much. I think little girls get more out of the triple-princess meet & greet than the goofy coronation. Silly me, I thought we were actually going to see a coronation reenactment. Bit of a let-down.

• Queen Elsa

Well tell you the turth. I've only seen the coronation once but I have never been there for there story times. I was at there old Story time place once before when it was back of the castle I saw Snow White's story and on that day it was so funny everyone incluing Snow White was laughing about it. With the helpper she had making all the noise and faces he did even when the time Snow had her eyes close for the apple part the helpper really got her laughing. I happen to get a picture with that Snow White.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    I would, unfortunately they only make the costumes for little kids and not us [physically] grown-up girls. But I do love interacted with the princesses.
    My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Jenny1987 View Post
    I would, unfortunately they only make the costumes for little kids and not us [physically] grown-up girls. But I do love interacted with the princesses.
    Even if they did make them for adults, you wouldn't be allowed to wear them at the parks.

Quote Originally Posted by PA* View Post
    Even if they did make them for adults, you wouldn't be allowed to wear them at the parks.
    .......I know
    My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...