• Destroyer of Mallcore

Simple trip Question(s)

Well I am heading out this Thursday and I'd like to get that whole AP plan going ASAP but I will be arriving in the evening and I haven't really found anything on this but can I do this around 5-8 ish and get my photo and all that neat stuff?

Second question:

Friday, I'll be hitting up DCA and of course everyone knows that it closes earlier than DL and the question is probably pretty common but just to make sure. Can I just hop to DL for their remaining hours using my AP pass at that time of night?

Final question:

Where is the best place (In your opinion) to find a nice hoodie, with an epicly awesome design that zips up ???

Thats all for now

Re: Simple trip Question(s)

The answer is yes to your second question ;]

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialImperium View Post
    Final question:

Where is the best place (In your opinion) to find a nice hoodie, with an epicly awesome design that zips up ???
    Well it depends on what you want the design to be of. Nightmare Before Christmas merch.(for example) can only be found in New Orleans Square. Ones that have Mickey on them are plentiful in the Emporium. It all just depends on what you want.

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    Well it depends on what you want the design to be of. Nightmare Before Christmas merch.(for example) can only be found in New Orleans Square. Ones that have Mickey on them are plentiful in the Emporium. It all just depends on what you want.
    Well I am not a fan of NBC but I like the jackets they have at the disney store ...like this :

but I dont really care for grumpy....so maybe it's too much to ask and they might not have it but I want a good design on a jacket and not a simple DISNEYLAND logo but something that would fit my age.

You can get your photo taken during the hours the Park (DLand) is open, you may have to wait in line. That's just how it goes.

Park hopping is part of the cool part of an AP.

You will have to purchase either a Premium Pass, or pay an additional fee to enter the Parks, as all 'lesser' passes are blocked out right now. I think it's $30 per day during block out dates.

Hoodies are everywhere. I happen to prefer Pendleton on Main Street.

Welcome, Enjoy and Happy New Year!

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Thanks I am going to get the premium pass for sure, I know i'll be heading up there during the summer

• I'm wishing

You can get your AP anytime during operating hours.

You can hop back and forth as often as you like during the operating hours of each park, as long as they haven't closed they'll let you in. Also, as long as they haven't closed, you can get in a ride line and they'll let you ride.

A blockout pass for a blocked day on your pass is $40 per day. If you are going to be there more than one day during this week, you should buy a multi-day ticket (it has no blockout days) and it's full price can be used to upgrade to the pass you want on your last day.

It was really crowded today... good luck!

Happy New Year!!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialImperium View Post
    Well I am heading out this Thursday and I'd like to get that whole AP plan going ASAP but I will be arriving in the evening and I haven't really found anything on this but can I do this around 5-8 ish and get my photo and all that neat stuff?

Second question:

Friday, I'll be hitting up DCA and of course everyone knows that it closes earlier than DL and the question is probably pretty common but just to make sure. Can I just hop to DL for their remaining hours using my AP pass at that time of night?

Final question:

Thats all for now

A1. Yes, as long as the park is open, you can get your picture.
    A2. Yes, using your annual pass you can hop between parks. If it is a block out day the price is $40 to get in.
    A3. Shops on Main St. are your best bet for getting a Mickey & friends hoodie. It all depends on the design, Nightmare Before Christmas would be found by Haunted Mansion, Pirates would be found of course by Pirates.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Thanks everyone , I am getting the Premium annual pass that day and I don't really care for Nightmare Before Christmas or Pirates merch but thanks