Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Minion

Lightbulb CA Screamin Idea

Be prepared...ALOT of Reading!

Okay with all of this California Screamin talk around the forums these days I 've decided to discuss my idea for retheming California Screamin.

First off, they're already going to make the station indoor themed so my idea is to have a preshow with an advanced animotronic boardwalk barker sorta person. Behind him wil be big posters of CA SCREAMIN launching to the stars and like schematics and blue prints of the launch system while he's saying...

"Step Right up one and all for the Amazing, exhilarating, CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN! It will launch you into the heavens! Were taking any voluntears at the moment! ECT;"

If they change the name then just subsitute the CA SCREAMIN words. But he problably will say something like that. Do u get what I'm saying? The ride vehicles will be repainted and the pannel part of the coaster (the middle part thats inside the borders where the sun picture is) will be replace with like a vinal wood going vertically up and down xcept on the front car. The colors will be different but mainly blue, red, yellow, light green, & aquamarine for the main color (Borders). The panal/wood color will be bash/light brown/tote/tannish colors of sanded laminated wood.

Next the music will be the same but all organ fair style. On the ride when it comes to the launch part before you stop to the right on the water will be a gazibo like TSMM's extended line gazibos by CA SCREAMIN LAUNCH. In the gazibo will be the boardwalk barker animotronic who you saw in line earlier. Then when you stop he'll say...

"Are you ready Screamers? Put your head's back. Put your face forward ang hang on for Dear life! (He chuckles) I'm just teasing but seriosly hang on!" He presses buttons and levers and such in the gazibo. You can hear the machine turning gadgets and Gizmo's then he says when the time is right he says, "Ready? Launch in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Then you take off! I'll discuss more of this later!

What do u guys think? Do you like it hate it? Anyways Here you can explain your ideas for CA screamin and such. So...Yeah!
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 01-04-2009 at 12:32 AM.

• Minion

Re: CA Screamin Idea

I hate your idea! Get away from Micechat!

• MC, this is LD

¿Soy confundido?

Well at least about your second post?

Overall, Great idea!

• Minion

I was kidding!

Your idea sounds ok but I would want to expect something greater if there was a re-theme of the ride. Also, the whole indoor station from the model might not happen at all, not everything in that model is expected to happen.

• Minion

Oh, Okay I was just changing it slightly to fit in with the redo pier. If I could change it I would reclor and redo the scream tunnels.

• "I Break Things"

So to dress up a roller coaster that many feel is better suited for a state fair, in a land that many feel is an overgrown carnival, your solution is to turn it into a circus... wow... I'm at a loss of words for this one...
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Minion

No nothing Circusy about it xcept the ring leader guy. Think Jules Verne/Paris's Space Mountain Mission two/ Victorian Pier coaster

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    No nothing Circusy about it xcept the ring leader guy. Think Jules Verne/Paris's Space Mountain Mission two/ Victorian Pier coaster
    Ring Leader Guy/Jules Verne/Paris SM:2/Victorian Pier?

Talk about thematic mashup!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Hello

Cool Re: CA Screamin Idea

very, um, interesting.

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Ring Leader Guy/Jules Verne/Paris SM:2/Victorian Pier?

Talk about thematic mashup!
    well, I see what Dlandclub33 means...visually hah

I like your idea overall..but I dont think the ideas should stop at the pre-show and beginning! What could they do to update the rest of the rollercoaster?

• Minion

Finally someone gets what I'm trying to say! It's hard to explain it over the internet. Do you guys have any better ideas you would like to share?

• Minion

I'm bored.....
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 01-03-2009 at 11:19 PM.

• Fancy that...

I just see an X

• Ride The Road To Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    Finally someone gets what I'm trying to say! It's hard to explain it over the internet. Do you guys have any better ideas you would like to share?
    Imagineers are trying to getaway from the carnival atmosphere and retheme the area as a romantic Victorian pier. This includes all attractions in the area. Think Victorian not carny.
    Rocket Rods 1998-2001 May you rest in peace.

"From the imagination of Walt Disney and NASCAR presents a second generation in Tomorrowland Rapid Transit. Rocket Rods V2!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast