• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Best Deal on Disneyland Tickets?

My cousin called me the other day asking about the best deals on Disneyland tickets. She and her friends are coming down from Sacramento to spend a day at Disneyland over Martin Luther King weekend.

I am pretty good at finding hotel deals, but I have no experience in finding inexpensive tickets.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Best Deal on Disneyland Tickets?

I don't think there is such a thing anymore for one-time goers.
    For many-time, but not all-the-time, goers, Costco's four-day passes are as low as it gets, and their expiration date is far off (instead of 15 days on the basic parkhopper). They are not parkhoppers, though.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• I Love Disneyland!!

I agree, the best deal right now is Costco's 4-day ticket. There are no blackout days (as I'm told) and you have till like the end of July to use it or something. It is like $139 so at the end of your visits, you can turn it into a pass if you want. Otherwise, you just have to pay the price of a 1-day ticket.
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The best single day Ticket deal is from Employers/Unions/Schools that offer entertainment tickets for sale. So check around, you or a friend might be able to save a few dollars off the normal $69 price for a one-day/one park ticket.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Also if you know anyone who work on any Army or Marine base, they can also get cheap tickets.
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot View Post
    My cousin called me the other day asking about the best deals on Disneyland tickets. She and her friends are coming down from Sacramento to spend a day at Disneyland over Martin Luther King weekend.

I am pretty good at finding hotel deals, but I have no experience in finding inexpensive tickets.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I agree with the others. The Costco 4-day pass (not a parkhopper) is a really good deal. Most of the Costco stores don't sell the pass anymore, but you can still get them at the costco.com site. Keep in mind that, even with the express shipping, it should take about a week to deliver the tickets from the Costco warehouse in WA to Sacramento...so your cousin your order the passes ASAP. If, for any reason, she does not get the passes in time, she can return them at any Costco warehouse for a full refund (including shipping).

• DLR Cast Member

The COSTCO 4 day pass (play 4 days) is NOT available to those not living in SO CAL.. you MUST be a SOCAL resident to use those tickets. If you are not a SoCal resident and you bring me that 4 day ticket, I will a)give it back to you so that you can wait for 4-6 weeks to get a refund or b)make you upgrade it to another ticket or annual pass.

I am required to ask for identification to put names on the play 4 days tickets, and the zip must be in 90000 to 93599, and the holder of the ticket will be asked for id by the takers to make sure it matches.