Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Urban Legends

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

Re: Urban Legends

More of the court

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• Minion

^nice photos I guess it's not even a half court!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    it is true don't think of them like utilidoors but little passeges for maintnence not for all CM like WDW. Do u guys understand? When I walked through them it was very dark and gloomy with dim lights every ten feet above u. U have to use a flashlight to walk through!
    pft.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    pft.

?

Hmm.. speaking of these urban legends, has anyone heard of the ghost that supposedly haunts space mountain? I've only heard this from other people saying that theres a man who rides with solo passengers and makes coversation with them while waiting in line and just before the ride starts he disappears in his seat. Anyone heard of this? Oh and i heard that walt haunts the bar inside Disneyland as well

• Mad for Disneyland

This probably isn't true, but I heard when Pirates of the Caribbean was being built they used human skeletons because they were cheaper than fake ones.

• phbbbbbt

Awesome pics! That must be one of those big company basketball games I was told about... (rolleyes)

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by mousechild View Post
    Here is the basketball court. The most amazing thing in the picture is that Vlade Divac is not smoking.

Wow! Vlade isn't smoking! That's amazing. Really cool pic too, I will have to show my family this. We were just talking about missing him playing for the Kings.

• Minion

Typo
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 01-17-2009 at 01:30 PM.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by susstar View Post
    Hmm.. speaking of these urban legends, has anyone heard of the ghost that supposedly haunts space mountain? I've only heard this from other people saying that theres a man who rides with solo passengers and makes coversation with them while waiting in line and just before the ride starts he disappears in his seat. Anyone heard of this? Oh and i heard that walt haunts the bar inside Disneyland as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    This probably isn't true, but I heard when Pirates of the Caribbean was being built they used human skeletons because they were cheaper than fake ones.

Hey I've heard of the skeloton one and can tell you that it is true but replaced in the 80s and 90s

But I havnt heard of the SM one xcept for the girl who glows that walks SM track who's a ghost
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 01-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Very true!!! It wasn't that they were cheaper, it was just that fake skeletons back then didn't look very realistic. So back in the 80/90s, they were given a proper burial and replaced with realistic fake ones!!!

• Poor chicken!

Speaking of HM's antiques, the little table in the seance room in front of the larger one with Leota on it is from a psychic in Salem, Mass.
    Supposedly.

• Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    The basketball court was built only because There can't be a structure over 100 feet in Aneheim unless its Sports related.
    Were there a lot of sporting facilities that were over 100 feet tall back in the 1950s? Was it part of some Aztec blood sport that fell out of favor when people discovered roller hockey?

So Walt asked the ride ops what they would like to put up there and what would be the strangest thing and they said "we would like to put a basketball court up there.

It was put up there by the climbers who had nothing to do inbetween their sets.

Quote Originally Posted by susstar View Post
    Hmm.. speaking of these urban legends, has anyone heard of the ghost that supposedly haunts space mountain?
    You mean Disco Debbie? No never heard of her.

• Minion

]You mean Disco Debbie? No never heard of her.[/quote]

thats who it was!

• Minion

Okay heres another one that we've all heard. My cousin told me this so back me u guys if some of my info is a little off.

In the 70s at grad night at Disneyland, there was this beutiful girl. Everyone loved her. Popular, pretty, and would cheer u up! She was in to dancing disco and she would get everybodys spirits up and would dance on the Tommorowland Dance stage.

After dancing she took a break and left. No one could seem to find her! Around 12:30 her mom came to pick her up and she wasn't there, she waited two more hours and she never came.

She went and told Disneyland that she was missing and so the security guards looked for her all over the park.

Finally they found her dead body in the back stage area of Space Mountain. She died of an anerism!

Today she haunts space mountain as the way she was when she died. People say she has this greensh sorta light bluish glow to her.

Alot of ppl say she walks the track of SM. Others say she flies around or actully rides the ride with u.

this legend is.....
    Last edited by Dlandclub33; 01-17-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast