• Boy are we in luck!

Northern California... Not too far, but far enough! :(

Question What Will You Celebrate Promotion

So we aaaaall know about getting in for free on your birthday this year, but what else is this new promotion offering? I know that YOMD (boy I hope I got that MiceChat lingo right! Maybe it's YOAMD...) had many things--the dream suite, dream fastpasses, etc. Anybody know what else will be happening this year besides free admission?

PS... Sorry if this is already in another thread! If it is, can somebody redirect me to that one, I've been looking for one for a while!
    "All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

--Walt Disney

• Banned User

Re: What Will You Celebrate Promotion

Good question. I was wondering that myself. I suppose new things will be announced during the year, and probably the best place to find out are the official Disney web sites.

Welcome to MiceChat, by the way! And happy new year!

• Boy are we in luck!

Northern California... Not too far, but far enough! :(

Yeah, you're probably right... I'll keep checking the websites. I did just get something in the mail today offering 30% off hotel room rates during certain days! Not directly tied to the promotion, but it's a start, we're 'celebrating' with low rates! Wooo!

And thanks for the warm welcome, I love MiceChat and I'm excited that I have more time to read about the parks and post!
    "All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

--Walt Disney

It seems weird how disney is so late in celebration usually they have there promotion festivities already out, we have to wait three months to see some kind of sign that this celebration thing is even happening I thought they were going to ask a random person who is celebrating and award them the dream suite for the night its a shame that its only going to be used for certain events and third company sweepstakes.

• When Will It Return?

As far as I know the free admission on your birthday is the only freebie going on, with substitute freebies available for anyone who already has pre-purchased admission for their birthday.

There are other Celebration offerings but they are all paid services.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13