Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Walt Disney Event Services announces Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary event!

I searched for this on MiceChat without luck, so if it's been posted already, my apologies.

Walt Disney Event Services has announced a special merchandise event for the Haunted Mansion's 40th Anniversary at Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Disney Event Services

Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event

Date: 09-09-09

The Plot Thickens. . . After five husbands and five untimely deaths, the Black Widow Bride of the Haunted Mansion will wed once more. Has she found her soul mate? Or will another groom meet his doom? Join us, Foolish Mortals, and we'll dig up the answers at our ghostly celebration that everyone's dying to attend.

Event packages are as follows:

Early Demise Offer:

Guests that register through February 28th only, will receive an "early demise" pin.

Reservations for the Grinning Ghosts and Foolish Mortals packages will be accepted only via The Disney Gallery beginning Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

Reservations for the Dearly Departed and Hitchhikers packages will be accepted only via The Disney Gallery beginning Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time).

Please note: We are now required to have only one (1) Guest per reservation. It will be necessary for each Guest to register individually. Thank you!

We regret that Disneyland® DelivEARS and Walt Disney Event Services are unable to accept any phone calls, e-mails and/or faxes regarding this event at this time.

Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Sooooo, who's going?
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Shubisha

Re: Walt Disney Event Services announces Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary event!

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: Walt Disney Event Services announces Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary event!

I also included this in a past Dateline Disneyland update.

Sounds fun though... I would love to go, but not sure if I can pull together the funds.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• It's all about Theme!

Package Itineraries and the Merchandise for the event has been posted on the events site.!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• is enjoying a ukulele.

... I REALLY want to go. Debating whether to go or not... it IS a once in a lifetime event... darn!

• Sock Puppet

I saw the other posting about this and have already marked our calendars!

Yep, sign me up for two Grinning Ghost tickets!

We'll miss the meal INSIDE the HM like we did the last time though... That was AWESOME!

Oh well, it's still gonna be a frightfully good time!

See you there!

The chess set is too cool, but way out of my price range. Plenty of other nice goodies though - I love the bookends!
    "Once upon a time there was a Magic Kingdom
    made of hopes and childhood fantasies
    A timeless place where every land was filled with wonder
    A place where everyone who enters its gates will be given the gift of the
    Young at Heart"

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Young at Heart View Post
    The chess set is too cool, but way out of my price range. Plenty of other nice goodies though - I love the bookends!

Yeah, that chess set has my name on it! hehe

I'll be like a kid in a candy store!

09-09-09 can't come soon enough for us!

• Destroyer of Mallcore

I like the shirt very much...hopefully someone sells one on ebay

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

ill be going. but i can only afford the dearly departed, i was hoping to get one of the two hotel packages so i don't have to drive home late at night and then back to work in the morning seeing that i work down there already. I don't have much money to buy things so right now, i am currently eyeing the two shirts and the shoes! i really want the cane too!!!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

I'm trying my hardest to take part in this event. If I can save up enough (or convince my dad to go/pay for me ) I'll do Dearly Departed but we'll see

Quick question (cause I'm sure someone here will know): The Mansion wallpaper Converses they have say they are special order only. How would one go about doing that? Can you just buy them online? Do you buy them and then pick them up at the event? I'm really curious (and so willing to drop $70 on them... like right now!). Thanks for any help

• is enjoying a ukulele.

A question:

I'm going to try to register 3 people for the Grinning Ghosts package, does that mean we all get one night or three nights? I read the fine print, and it says that couples purchasing the package may opt for a second night (consecutive to the 09/09/09 date). Would they extend this option to three people? I figure I'm paying the whole price for the entire thing, why would I miss out on a third night?

And anyone with past experience about this, I know some have said that the registration should be smooth because of the date and all and that being a factor for limited attendance, but should I be ready on the board to register as 11 rolls around?

i tried but the server kept going down and then it was sold out! darn it. i really wanted to go.

Got my Registration. I can't tell you how I did it because I don't even know. I just kept refreshing and refreshing. Eventually I got through and got my registration for the Dearly Departed. Only one troubling thing, they didn't ask for payment. Is this normal for this or am I being mis-lead with the registration. I tried to call the help line but it is still jammed with people calling. They should have made it clearer on the site. I won't be happy until I find out.

• Dream'n w/Blue Sky

Quote Originally Posted by ravenscroft View Post
    Got my Registration. I can't tell you how I did it because I don't even know. I just kept refreshing and refreshing. Eventually I got through and got my registration for the Dearly Departed. Only one troubling thing, they didn't ask for payment. Is this normal for this or am I being mis-lead with the registration. I tried to call the help line but it is still jammed with people calling. They should have made it clearer on the site. I won't be happy until I find out.
    That is a good question! I purposely did not register because I didn't want to be out the $475.00 if I could not attend come later in the year. BUT if you didn't have to pay right away now that is another story!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast