Question about 2 disc Offical Album...

of the Disneyland Resort (The 50th Anniversary/Happiest Homecoming CD set):

Is it normal for the track order on the 2nd disc to be wrong? The order of the tracks on my CD don't match the tracks as listed.

On my CD, the "Remember Dreams Come True" track is #11 instead of the listed #18. So what's listed as 11-17 ("Soarin'" through "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme") are actually tracks 12-18.

And this just doesn't work very well. If the disc played as listed, the Remember music would be the second-to-last track and would be followed by LeAnn Rimes' "Remember When." That's what would make sense. I'm assuming there was a goof made when mastering the disc....

I guess I'll rip and burn a copy with the correct order....or maybe just make a single disc with just our favorites on it.....

Brett

• Goofy & Donalds luv child

Re: Question about 2 disc Offical Album...

mine was like that too...kind of a bummer because when I saw the fireworks and they were over, they played the Leann Rimes song, so it doesn't seem to fit where it is at on the CD
    "you may think you are all so powerful, but this is my dream"

Love conquers all

• 'Taint sure it's puddin!

I'm still deciding on whether to get it or not. Spent the big bucks on the 6 disc set - absolutely love it, except for one thing. The Rhimes song wasn't on it.

Has to be a mastering issue, I'm surprised they didn't catch that before selling.
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

On my 2 disc set the tracks play as listed. However, Remember When is track #11 and Remember Dreams Come True is track #19. If your set only has 18 tracks on disc 2 then they eliminated a track assuming you have 20 tracks on disc 1.

My disc 2 has 19 tracks. The LeAnn Rimes' track is listed as track 19 and plays as the 19th and final track.

"Remember Dreams Come True" is listed as 18 but plays as track 11. The tracks listed as 11-17 play as 12-18.

The order of the tracks as *listed* makes sense - when you're at the park, you hear the Rimes' track right after "Remember Dreams Come True" and I suspect that's often the last music folks typically hear just before they leave the park. It's just silly to hear "Soarin'" and all those others after "RDCT" but before "Remember When."

So 10-8atDisneyland, your CD plays Rimes' "Remember When" as track #11 and "RDCT" as #19, which is the opposite of what diznyfreak4ever and I have described *and* it's listed that way on the back of the case?!? That's freaky.

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by brettb
    of the Disneyland Resort (The 50th Anniversary/Happiest Homecoming CD set):

Is it normal for the track order on the 2nd disc to be wrong? The order of the tracks on my CD don't match the tracks as listed.

On my CD, the "Remember Dreams Come True" track is #11 instead of the listed #18. So what's listed as 11-17 ("Soarin'" through "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Theme") are actually tracks 12-18.

And this just doesn't work very well. If the disc played as listed, the Remember music would be the second-to-last track and would be followed by LeAnn Rimes' "Remember When." That's what would make sense. I'm assuming there was a goof made when mastering the disc....

I guess I'll rip and burn a copy with the correct order....or maybe just make a single disc with just our favorites on it.....

Brett
    Mine's the same way.

Basically it sounds like "RDCT" and "Remember" on your disc is just reverse of mine,setting aside the fact that they don't play as listed on your disc. My guess is that for whatever reason they reversed the two and made a typo on the case. It would be interesting to find out who's set was made first....somewhere along the line they made a change.