Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I will be back to finish this up in a little bit, after I make dinner for my poor husband who had to go to work in this terribly cold weather.

I am sure he's super glad that it's Friday.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

You are AWESOME Barbara!!!!

I love this!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing these with us Barbarann! Good LORD, you took a lot of photos! If people are seeing one of your threads for the first time, they would be tempted to think you live right down the street. But unless I'm mistaken, I think you've only been out here a couple of times since you've been on Micechat. Try to stay warm up there in the frozen North, and keep your photos coming when you get a chance.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
    Thanks for sharing these with us Barbarann! Good LORD, you took a lot of photos! If people are seeing one of your threads for the first time, they would be tempted to think you live right down the street. But unless I'm mistaken, I think you've only been out here a couple of times since you've been on Micechat. Try to stay warm up there in the frozen North, and keep your photos coming when you get a chance.
    I do indeed take a lot of pictures.

Yes, I have been fortunate enough to have taken a trip each year for the past four years. That's 4 trips to Disneyland. I visited between on average, almost a week each time. Digital photography is a great thing. I never owned a digital camera before 2005, and actually walked into Disneyland the first time on July 16, 2005, and just shot everything that I could. I was like a kid in a candy store. I couldn't get enough of Disneyland. I was seeing it that day for the very first time.

So I take a lot of photos. Then I get home, here to Chicago, and I want to share them with everyone. I want to put them in my scrapbooks. I didn't do a trip report right away in 2005, I'm not sure exactly when my first report was. However, in order to maximize the photos that I could show, I began to make collages. Each one represents an experience that I have had.

I love looking at all the photos that everyone shows here at MiceChat. MiceChatters all have their own style. It's what makes this site so wonderful. We are all encouraged to post our pictures. I am happy that my special way is so positively accepted.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    You are AWESOME Barbara!!!!

I love this!
    Thanks. You make me blush.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Those are wonderful pictures Barbara..thanks for letting us be part of your memories!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009 at 05:04 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009 at 05:13 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dmomof4 View Post
    Those are wonderful pictures Barbara..thanks for letting us be part of your memories!
    Due to my age, and the fact that I don't work outside the home, I have the luxury of time. I told my grandson yesterday that I paid my dues. I used to be busy with lots of family stuff. Now my family is off doing it's own thing, and I have the luxury of being able to do things like scrapbooking, taking pictures, and lots of MiceChatting,

That's the end of my trip down memory lane.

I am always busy turning my photos into scrapbook pages, or showing them here at MiceChat in many different forms.

Thanks for looking.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I don't know how you do it but you always bring a smile to my face when I can use one most (even if it is about 80 degrees warmer where I am right now).

And in all my years of going to/being a part of Disneyland, some of my best memories are of those times spent with you.

Thank you.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    I don't know how you do it but you always bring a smile to my face when I can use one most (even if it is about 80 degrees warmer where I am right now).

And in all my years of going to/being a part of Disneyland, some of my best memories are of those times spent with you.

Thank you.

-- Barry
    Thanks Barry.

Who said, you can't make friends over the internet?

• Disneymom

cool collages. You did a great job. Try to stay warm. These pictures help by warming the heart.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast