Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Proud "Dis-nerd"

Re: Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

Love the digital scrapbook. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, well done!

If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

• Disney Secrets Master

Re: Reliving my Disneyland Memories - Come take a look at Barbaraann's Photo Collages

Cool stuff!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wbarley View Post
    Love the digital scrapbook. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, well done!
    I actually combine the digital scrapbooking with traditional scrapbooking because I love the added textures of the embellishments.

I have spent the past few weeks organizing pictures, and I really do need to get busy doing some actual scrapbooking.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I actually combine the digital scrapbooking with traditional scrapbooking because I love the added textures of the embellishments.

I have spent the past few weeks organizing pictures, and I really do need to get busy doing some actual scrapbooking.
    Yeah that's what I was wondering. If these were done on the computer or by hand and scanned into the computer.

Great job.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

I love your collage skills Barbaraann! I know that you're very fond of scrapbooking, and it's awesome to see your hobby up on here

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The collages that I have shown here in this thread were done with a program called Collage Creator. When I bought my printer in 2005, it came with a CD called Collage Creator. I loaded it unto my computer, and I have been using it ever since. It is super easy to use. You start with a blank page, and you add your photos, that you can then edit, crop, etc. It then has a lot of different fonts for the lettering parts. I use this same program for my avatars. Collage Creator is made by a company called Arc Soft.

Thanks for taking an interest in how my collages come about.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123