At a table in front of the French Quarter Market

Who do I contact about not getting confirmation email re birthday promo?

I registered for my daughter and myself for the birthday promo months ago. It's now less than two weeks before her birthday and no email confirmation. Who can I call to get this straightened out? She'll be devastated if something went wrong.

Fluffy Club Member

•   

Re: Who do I contact about not getting confirmation email re birthday promo?

I think they may not send out an e-mail until about a week before. I would wait until then before panicing. I think that you don't even have to sign up to get the free day, so no worries...

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoAl View Post
    I think that you don't even have to sign up to get the free day, so no worries...
    Let me second that you do not need the email. I received the email, printed it out, took on the plane, the bus, checked in to the hotel...and then forgot it the room.

Arrived at the ticket booth and had no problem getting the 'Birthday Fun Card' without the confirmation email.
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

I called DL customer service and accidentally got the Spanish language line. The rep told me there was nothing she could do and said I had to email memberservices. I thought this was unusual for DL reps - they're usually so helpful and go above and beyond. Then I called the English line and got a completely different answer. The rep told me that I'm not alone, that this was outsourced and hasn't worked out very well. She said to bring the birth certificate on the birthday to DL and they can work it out there. Since I can't picture DL making a child cry on her birthday, I expect things will be ok.

Fluffy Club Member

Just read the replys. Thanks, guys, for the reassurance!

Fluffy Club Member

• Sock Puppet

Yeah, no need to cry. No email necessary...

Have a Tiggerific time!

• Disneymom

We leave Monday to go to the park on Tuesday for hubby's birthday and we didn't get a email comfirmation so I called them and they said as long as you had a valid coverment ID like a birthcertificate and /or a license. To just go to the ticket booth. I am hoping that is the case if not we are in trouble. P.S. His birthday is also the same day as our anniversary and we are going without kids, never did that before. So psyched.