Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Re: Rare Disneyland Attraction Posters

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Circarama, thanks those are so cool! I've never seen some of those, how do you have them? And I thought that Space Mountain poster was from Disneyland. Somebody said it was from WDW but I don't think that's true.
    DL_Craze, I do have 2 of the three but thank you! I think the Wonders of China is from Epcot.
    I have a friend at WDI...
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Circarama, thanks those are so cool! I've never seen some of those, how do you have them? And I thought that Space Mountain poster was from Disneyland. Somebody said it was from WDW but I don't think that's true.
    DL_Craze, I do have 2 of the three but thank you! I think the Wonders of China is from Epcot.
    Well Izzy, I hate to tell u youre wrong but you are, lol. That is the Space Mountain Poster from WDW cuz Disneyland's version never had the RCA Home of Future Living as it shows on that poster. And Wonders of China was at Epcot along with Disneyland as well, it premiered at Disneyland alongside American Journeys in the 1980's. Just wanted to help you out with some corrections.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

I have an excellent question! Do you have the america sings poster? or a picture of it? I think i started a thread thing on this a while back and unfortunately no one had an answer... but i've been looking for the America Sings attraction poster for a loooooong time. i swear they have one. i'm not crazy. i've seen it before. when the disney gallery was open, and they used to have those preprinted prematted attraction posters for like 15-25 bucks i think. and i passed it up cuz i didn't have enough money. i stupidly bought adventures thru innerspace instead because i thought i'd have a harder time finding that one than america sings.

you don't know how many times i've kicked myself. america sings has become my favorite extinct attraction and they haven't sold that attraction poster since the disney gallery closed. does anyone have a picture at least? i'm still trying to track that poster down for purchase and keep coming up empty handed, but i can't even find a picture to show anyone what it looks like. i've searched the internet, trust me. that's definitely a rare poster....
    "Beyond the greatest star of all, lies our future."
    -----------Disneyland, Tomorrowland----------
    ............................1999.................. ...........

Quote Originally Posted by boingofan33 View Post
    Do you have the america sings poster? or a picture of it?
    It must be rare. In 11 years of Disneyland attraction poster collecting I've never seen one. Sorry.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama View Post
    I have a friend at WDI...
    Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
    Well Izzy, I hate to tell u youre wrong but you are, lol. That is the Space Mountain Poster from WDW cuz Disneyland's version never had the RCA Home of Future Living as it shows on that poster. And Wonders of China was at Epcot along with Disneyland as well, it premiered at Disneyland alongside American Journeys in the 1980's. Just wanted to help you out with some corrections.
    Who knew? I read that it was a faux attraction poster.

Quote Originally Posted by boingofan33 View Post
    I have an excellent question! Do you have the america sings poster? or a picture of it? I think i started a thread thing on this a while back and unfortunately no one had an answer... but i've been looking for the America Sings attraction poster for a loooooong time. i swear they have one. i'm not crazy. i've seen it before. when the disney gallery was open, and they used to have those preprinted prematted attraction posters for like 15-25 bucks i think. and i passed it up cuz i didn't have enough money. i stupidly bought adventures thru innerspace instead because i thought i'd have a harder time finding that one than america sings.

you don't know how many times i've kicked myself. america sings has become my favorite extinct attraction and they haven't sold that attraction poster since the disney gallery closed. does anyone have a picture at least? i'm still trying to track that poster down for purchase and keep coming up empty handed, but i can't even find a picture to show anyone what it looks like. i've searched the internet, trust me. that's definitely a rare poster....
    I've definitely never seen an America Sings poster. I've also looked the internet over for it, but just assumed it never existed. If it does exist, I really want to see it now!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Who knew? I read that it was a faux attraction poster.
    I'm busted... it is a faux attraction poster.

Well, it exists, but it was never commissioned by Disney. I thought it would be fun to slip it in. Here's a link to the artist Greg Maletic's blog site.

Greg asked for a scan of the Candy Palace poster and is doing some computer restoration work on it. It's near completion and looks fabu!
    He's really an amazing artist!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama View Post
    I'm busted... it is a faux attraction poster.

Well, it exists, but it was never commissioned by Disney. I thought it would be fun to slip it in. Here's a link to the artist Greg Maletic's blog site.

Greg asked for a scan of the Candy Palace poster and is doing some computer restoration work on it. It's near completion and looks fabu!
    He's really an amazing artist!
    It's ok, I actually have a copy of that Space Mountain poster and before doing some research, didn't know that it was fan created. I like it.

And I'd love to see Gregs restoration of the Candy Palace poster when it's finished!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12