Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Opening April, 2009

Where any girl can become a princess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=q5gR3oa3PCU
    Waltz through the entree and take a look at a busy day at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at WDW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=ma6HVe25LiA
    A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES ..NO MATTER HOW YOUR HEART IS GRIEVING, IF YOU KEEP ON BELIEVING, THE DREAMS THAT YOU WISH WILL COME TRUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=ma6HVe25LiA
    By Royal Command ..no more a pauper, a new little princess sees herself for the first time

This truely is one of the warmest family experiences I've ever seen offered.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Opening April, 2009

So basically they're moving what they had in the Princess Faire and making it permanet. Good idea, I'm glad you guys had an enjoyable experience, I might take my little sis there one day.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Yes. That's the jist. Bibbidy Bobbidi Bouya! ought to be all kinds of fun for aspiring princesses, their families and friends. However, the pictures shown are not my family on a WDW vacation trip. They are a collage of various families that have enjoyed the experience.

• Banned User

oh lmao i thought it was. it didn't register in my head that the pics had different people in them! Lol well im glad they had an enjoyable experience!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    oh lmao i thought it was. it didn't register in my head that the pics had different people in them! Lol well im glad they had an enjoyable experience!
    Me too. We'll each need to send a note to them expressing complements over each of their pictures.

• Banned User

Dear Miss ____

I'm writing just to say that I am glad you had a great experience at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and enjoyed viewing your pictures on the internet which are lovely!

Sign

Weirdo on the internet

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

^^^ BWUUAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!

If I ever received a letter like that I would be touched... and just a little scared.

I think the BBB (so much easier) is going to be a huge success. My bff and I peaked into the shop in WDW and it was PACKED! Reservations will have to be made in advance.

The good thing is that BBB will make these little girls in to lovely princesses (unlike that other place) and not wannabe skanky rockstars. No offense to any skanky rock stars of course... I just don't think an eight year old should have aspirations to become one...

Besides, those microphone headset thingies are just tacky. Ruins any adorable outfit in a single instant.
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post

I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!

Where oh where can I get some...?!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    Dear Miss ____

I'm writing just to say that I am glad you had a great experience at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and enjoyed viewing your pictures on the internet which are lovely!

Sign

Weirdo on the internet
    Hey! What are we getting ourselves into here?

Quote Originally Posted by haunted_hottie View Post
    ^^^ BWUUAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!

If I ever received a letter like that I would be touched... and just a little scared.

I think the BBB (so much easier) is going to be a huge success. My bff and I peaked into the shop in WDW and it was PACKED! Reservations will have to be made in advance.

The good thing is that BBB will make these little girls in to lovely princesses (unlike that other place) and not wannabe skanky rockstars. No offense to any skanky rock stars of course... I just don't think an eight year old should have aspirations to become one...

Besides, those microphone headset thingies are just tacky. Ruins any adorable outfit in a single instant.
    No scanky rock stars allowed at Disneyland. That goes for the guys, too. Just sweetness, happiness and enchantment. BTW - If you're a rock star minus the druid skank, we'll make an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by haunted_hottie View Post
    I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!

Where oh where can I get some...?!
    The shoes look like a style that Minnie or Daisy might wear. You might look around at a Disney resort, a Disney Store, another store that sells Disney clothing, search on line ..or you could write the family in the picture using the format that FutureImagineer graciously created for us.

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

wait...I could have sworn from what i've heard & seen (TV & stuff) that BBB is only for kids?

OMG if a grown girl can go in there, HELL YEAH!

"Make me look like Snow White please? *bats lashes*" haha

• Minion

I heard somewhere that this is the begining of botique branches. Nxt will be Hannah Skanktanna rockstar makeover in DCA where everygirl will be turned into a tacky pop star!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    I heard somewhere that this is the begining of botique branches. Nxt will be Hannah Skanktanna rockstar makeover in DCA where everygirl will be turned into a tacky pop star!
    Does that mean there will be a sub division of "Jo-Ho's: Tacky clothes just like the bros themselves!"

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by ZomBats View Post
    wait...I could have sworn from what i've heard & seen (TV & stuff) that BBB is only for kids?

OMG if a grown girl can go in there, HELL YEAH!

"Make me look like Snow White please? *bats lashes*" haha
    You just go, girl! Go get yourself all princessed up.

Apparently, BBB is for older girls, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post

Hannah is just a passing fad. Princesses are forever ..as with all Disney characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomBats View Post
    Does that mean there will be a sub division of "Jo-Ho's: Tacky clothes just like the bros themselves!"
    Jo-Ho! Jo-Ho! A Bibiddi Bobbidi life for me.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-24-2009 at 11:05 PM.

• Missing Main Street

Off-Topic:

Why is it that the only Jo-Bro comments made on MiceChat are made when my 13 yr-old is standing behind me? *sigh*

On behalf of myself and my large family and our many teen and pre-teen friends, let me say that the Jonas Brothers are a gift to all mankind, they are pure clean family entertainment, they should forever and always be treated with reverence and appreciation, and their fans are good, intelligent, thoughtful, and only mildly obsessed girls. We love them. And so should you.

On-topic:

The BBB is gonna be fantastic - my 9-yr.-old will be first in line!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
    -Roald Dahl

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKimmie View Post
    Off-Topic:

Why is it that the only Jo-Bro comments made on MiceChat are made when my 13 yr-old is standing behind me? *sigh*

On behalf of myself and my large family and our many teen and pre-teen friends, let me say that the Jonas Brothers are a gift to all mankind, they are pure clean family entertainment, they should forever and always be treated with reverence and appreciation, and their fans are good, intelligent, thoughtful, and only mildly obsessed girls. We love them. And so should you.
    umm I apologize if I offended you and your family in any way. I didnt say they were bad guys. they dont particularly bother me. its just fun to poke fun at them every now & then. they're pretty funny guys from what i've seen & they're big boys so I think they could take a joke

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast