Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• pixie cutie

Grad Nite for Adults?

Imagine this for a moment. One day a month disneyland would open during grad nite hours for adults only. Couples, Singles, Groups, Ages 25 to Seniors could enjoy rides and meals in a stroller free environment. Live music playing throughout the park. It would be nice for adults who never experienced grad nite. Clean fun for adults only. The park during the day is for families and especially children. I am a mom too. I would appreciate visiting disneyland without having to stand in line for an autograph from a character for my child. Please share your thoughts.
    Last edited by Tink Wink; 09-14-2005 at 10:55 PM.

• out & about

Re: Grad Nite for Adults?

Im in!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• pixie cutie

Girls Night out at Disneyland?

What do you think of Disneyland opening for an evening a month for adults only? A version of grad nite for older adults. Disneyland is for children during the day. What do you think?

• that's right!

Personally, I don't know why they don't do this. I don't know about the age restrictions, but I wish they'd keep Disneyland open all night (even for an extra charge) once in a while.

• Disney Nerd

it would be awesome for DL to be open a little later on some occasions.

i know WDW had something like this a few years back. i went with a friend's family, and one night her parents wanted some time away from us. (understandable, 2 13 year-old girlsis tough on anyone!) but they got us tickets for like $30 extra, and we got a wristband that let us stay in the magic kingdom til 3am after 11pm park closing! it was awesome! no lines, we rode more than half the park in 4hrs. plus they did special 2am fireworks...probably not a good idea @ DL, but still.the rest would be awesome. and would be something disney has already done.

has anyone else done this @ WDW?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Now this is a thread that I can relate to.

Al and I talked about this several times. It would be a huge money hit, and would allow Disney to sell Drinks/Etc. For just one night, have an Adults night, and make more money.

Consdering how much they gross on Grad Nite, this would be a hit.
    -Monorail Man

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Girls Night out at Disneyland?

I think it would be awesome. Just once, I'd love to go on every ride in Fantasyland at night-time, but that doesn't seem possible whene there are lots of kids in the park still.

• Hooterville, USA

They better have beds scattered around the park. People get testy when they tire, mix in alcohol and we'd have the makings of a brouhaha!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I do an adults only trip once a year, at least, and I would love to have the opportunity to do an adults nights at the park!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

•   
    • So fetch

Sounds like a good idea to me too. I haven't been on a Fantasyland ride at night since I was 12. It's always the first land we hit when we go to the park.

•   
    • So fetch

Just lower the age limit by one year and it sounds like a plan.

I'm on the fence on this one. Disney is a placecreated for families and it's fun taking our daughter. But the selfish side of me also likes it when Grandma can watch her so my wife and I can have some child free time.

I do think the age limit needs to be 18. If 18 is old enough to go to war then it should be old enough to go Disneyland.
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tink Wink
    Imagine this for a moment. One day a month disneyland would open during grad nite hours for adults only. Couples, Singles, Groups, Ages 25 to Seniors could enjoy rides and meals in a stroller free environment. Live music playing throughout the park. It would be nice for adults who never experienced grad nite. Clean fun for adults only. The park during the day is for families and especially children. I am a mom too. I would appreciate visiting disneyland without having to stand in line for an autograph from a character for my child. Please share your thoughts.
    I think I'd fly there just for the night - every single month (or however frequent they'd hold this sacred night!).

EXCELLENT IDEA!!! Although, remember, most older people don't quite have the energy for an overnight experience like this... that is probably why they don't do it in the first place!... other than staffing and janitorial issues too!

• Goofy & Donalds luv child

[QUOTE=MSEPLightningBug]I think I'd fly there just for the night - every single month (or however frequent they'd hold this sacred night!).

Me too!! I've been trying to get AZ Disney fans to charter a bus to go there, and what better time than if a adult night was held.

I also love going with my kids,but how great would it be to just go on rides and not have to stand in 1/2 hour lines for character autographs!!!

Let me know if this becomes a real possibility
    "you may think you are all so powerful, but this is my dream"

Love conquers all

• What have I done?

I love that idea! Grad nite rocked for me and something like this would be equally as awesome. They should definetly have a band play! Both park sshould be open till like 2 or 3am! I feel Disney would make TONS of money on this! I would pay extra for this sort of venture!

"This guy!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast