• Disneyland Fanatic

Parade of Dreams song?

Hello everyone!!!
    I am a long time watcher.
    hehe.
    I love micechat and was wondering does anyone know the song for the Parade of Dreams...
    Is it possible to get the song?
    Thanks.
    :]
    Walt Disney - "All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them..."

• Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Parade of Dreams song?

It's a mix mainly Family Time from Brother Bear.

• The line's too long...

You can buy the Brother Bear CD to get the Family Time song but it's not the same style as the one in the parade. Unfortunately, I don't think the parade version is available anywhere... it's not even on the Disneyland CD.

• Minion

Go to myspace music and click to search Parade of Dreams u will then find two profiles one for part one another for part two.

There u can find music for each float. Sadly u can't download them

• Lycanthropic Tendencies

i was able to download a couple of versions of the Parade of Dreams song from ******* i think, anyways i put them on my Ipod. I didn't know the main part of the theme is from Brother Bear, i so need to watch that movie again.
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 01-25-2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Name of P2P sharing site removed per policy
    "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Parade of Dreams Song

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thank you all for helping to keep MiceChat a safe and legal site!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

oh, sorry about that.
    "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

• Minion

Parade of Dreams shall be missed. It had one of the best most jovial parade tunes since the Main Street Electrical Parade and it was also mixed really well.
    I also must say the theme was appropriate being that the lyrics are reminiscent of Walt's welcome speech. Heres hoping Disney eventually tops POD with something better.

• The line's too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    Go to myspace music and click to search Parade of Dreams u will then find two profiles one for part one another for part two.

There u can find music for each float. Sadly u can't download them
    Thanks for the tip to search MySpace Music. It's a shame that Disney does not release it in some form in its entirety.

i loved the part at the end of the song with lyrics from Part of Your World. i love how they incorporated that into the song.

Lucas

Oh man i had that song stuck in my head for weeks after i first heard it. It was kind of haunting me!

haha there is a way to download those songs from myspace.