Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

Funniest thing u ever heard/saw at Dland!!!!!!

Okay what is the funniest (or close to funniest) thing u have seen at Disneyland. I have a couple but I'll start with one.

About in augest or september I rode splash mountain. While in line faving the front of the miuntain where the big drop is I noticed a family was sitting against the wall facing splash mountain in critter country. they were there with another family and had there blankets all set up. after a while when I rode SLSHM more ppl sat down next to them or across from them.

while walking to NOS I friendly asked them what they were waiting for. Then the husband said

"Why, the parade ofcource!"

I then said "the parade doesn't go through criiter country and the entire west side of the park"

He said "Listen this may be my first time to Disneyland but We ALWAYS go to the Magic Kingdom in WDW! And this is our spot everytime to watch parades! I know bc its the same exact thing xcept u have a swiss mountain and a smaller castle!"

I then chuckled with me and my friends! My girlfriend then urged me to go so I did!

The ignorance of some MK know it alls!!!

• Squealing Fangirl

Re: Funniest thing u ever heard saw at Dland!!!!!!

Well, yesterday, I saw a guy sitting in an Autopia car, reading a park map. I found it amusing at the time. ^_^ And it was probably amusing to some people when I walked into a pole in Critter Country. XD

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ko_ View Post
    Well, yesterday, I saw a guy sitting in an Autopia car, reading a park map. I found it amusing at the time. ^_^ And it was probably amusing to some people when I walked into a pole in Critter Country. XD

That must of been very amusing about the pole and autopia

• Sock Puppet

While waiting to enter Club 33 one time, we overheard this gal telling another one that Michael Jackson owns it and he personally approves the new members. He always eats there too.

If the door wouldn't have just opened to let us in, I would have stopped biting my tongue and told her a thing or two...

The (lack of) intelligence of some people is amazing!

• Squealing Fangirl

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    That must of been very amusing about the pole and autopia
    It was. I think Critter Country might be bad luck for me. Yesterday I walked tripped because I didn't realize there was a step down. Of course, I am kinda clumsy, so tripping comes naturally to me.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ko_ View Post
    It was. I think Critter Country might be bad luck for me. Yesterday I walked tripped because I didn't realize there was a step down. Of course, I am kinda clumsy, so tripping comes naturally to me.
    That happens to me sometimes when exiting pirates a few times

• Former DLR Cast Member

Once, while I was in one of the men's restroom's (I don't remember which one, I'm thinking the facilities near Space Mountain's exit) using a urinal I witnessed a conversation between two gentlemen.

Gentleman 1 finished his business and couldn't find the lever to flush the urinal (It was an auto-flush toilet). He looked at his friend confused, asked him about flushing the toilet. The friend shrugged and they both began to step away from the urinal. When the urinal flushed by itself the first gentleman stopped and looked at the urinal, then over his shoulder, then turned back to his friend, and said in all seriousness...

"How much do you suppose they pay the guy to sit their and watch us pee, so he knows when to flush it when we leave?"
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere"

• Minion

^

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I don't know. I have never experienced Disneyland with this "u" fellow.

• Minion

^ hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Vasooki-land Owner

It was my mom that I thought was funny. Over by the restrooms by Star Tours is where it was.

She walked in and then out confused. She then walks over to me and asks why they added urinals to the womens rooms. o-o;;

When we went to Epcot 2 years ago she also had a senior moment. She pointed to a seagull and urged us all too look at the white duck.
    We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Funniest thing u ever heard saw at Dland!!!!!!
    Which is it? The funniest thing I ever heard? Or the funniest thing I ever saw?

• Destroyer of Mallcore

I was on the matterhorn and the ride was ending and to the right of us was the line. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little girl waving and I usually don't wave back because in my mind it looks creepy Well no one waved back and I hear this tiny voice screaming "HEY! WAVE BACK!"

Also, grammar/spelling Nazis need to stop TROOOOLLING AHEM....

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

• Earning My Stripes

I was riding in the cockpit of the monorail, on my into the park, and striking up a conversation with the CM pilot. He described the reasons why he absolutely loves piloting the monorail, citing the snaking path just before entering Tomorrowland station as his favorite part. I asked why. He said because of the high foot traffic between the Matterhorn and the Alice in Wonderland rides and how a favorite pastime of his consists of blaring the monorail horn just as he passes over the area and watching the reactions it gets.

Sure enough, we pass over the area, and he's snickering, saying "hee hee I'm gonna do it..." and he blares the horn, getting a lot of people to jump in surprise. But the funniest one was a lady who leaped back with a big "OMG" on her face, and threw her arms into the air, popcorn included, for a nice popcorn shower for her and her husband. The CM and I laughed hysterically, high-fived, and proceeded to take a karma hit.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialImperium View Post
    Also, grammar/spelling Nazis need to stop TROOOOLLING AHEM....
    Oh snap, I guess you told me

But how is asking for a simple clarification to the question trolling? Or is it spelled trooooooooling? I dunno.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast