Today we found out we could get a great deal on a 7 day vacation at the Howard Johnson's from Feb 3 to 10. (Sorry, we will miss the 4th anniversary)
But this is so fast, we have no time to research anything.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. Are there no fireworks this time of year? If not, does anything special happen to end the day?
2. Are there no parades this time of year? If not, has something replaced that?
3. I understand the Haunted Mansion is closed (**bwwwaaahhh**) but I see It's A Small World is opening that week. Is that true? Will the crowds be NUTS? When does Hautned Mansion open up again?
4. What kind of temperatures can we expect there, especially in the evenings?
5. Are there no more 5 for the price of three park hoppers? We used to get 7 for the price of 5 but don;t see that offered anywhere.
6. Can I assume the crowds are low in the first week of February? Is there an American or Californain long weekend or Disney event planned that would just boost attendance like crazy?
HOWARD JOHNSON QUESTION:
Seriously... i see that micechat chose it for their anniversary but why? And how far away is it? It says 8 minute walk? Is that to the crosswalk or the Entrance Booths?
We have never rented lockers before. How much are they? How large are they? Can we fit a large bottle of water in there and maybe a few bits of extra clothing?
THANK YOU THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES THANK YOU