Took a while for me to post this.

The last couple of times that I have been to the Resort, the restaurants have just seemed out of whack. There were times (i.e. French Market) where there was no silverware out there for 30-45 minutes and the only reason some came out was because we told the cashier who personally went to get some more (even though that wasn't her job). I just thought they had someone for that and running out of silverware that long got our food cold because we couldn't eat it.

Award Weiners had an obvious cut because now cashiers are working two windows and are just swamped. I feel bad for them. They have to bounce back and forth and it's not like the guest could move over and wait for their food, they have to wait at the window causing longer lines.

It's been everywhere and it's not the quality of service from the CM's, but it's the little things that make guests wait really long times for food or other things for no reason. I used to never have any problems at restaurants but there now seems to be something new every time.

Hire more people, I know they are on a freeze but lets face it, they need it. What took 5 minutes to get food and everything takes 30 minutes now.

The managers and Leads at the Ticket Booth's last month were fantastic and really great with our situation regarding our Annual Passes and the monthly plan. They are great assets to the company and made our situation and win-win for everyone.