Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: How Can They Make Disneyland Better?

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Gadget's Go Coaster isn't for all ages?! When did this happen?!

I guess what he means is that Roger Rabbit is the only attraction that isn't strictly aimed at kids. The fact that Gadget's Go Coaster and the Matterhorn share very similar height restrictions is proof that a ride is made shorter or simpler because it's aimed at kids.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Conductor on Retlaw 1 Car

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    Restore/fix the ultramodern utopian Tomorrowland - - a World on the Move - -as soon as possible.

Bring back all the waterfalls (Cascade Peak, Skull Rock, Tomorrowland etc.).

More special little scenic/thematic places from the films (Swiss Family Treehouse, Nautilus, Cinderella's Coach, Captain Hook's Pirate Ship, etc.).

New land/major attraction in Ranch area. Addition, no subtraction.

Return to escapist area-themed entertainment (Golden Horseshoe Revue, Tahitian Terrace Polynesian Revue, mod Kids of the Kingdom, etc.).
    Mine Train would be great. Add something to Tom Sawyers Island like a ride and open the Fort back up. Also everything above.
    I was a few minutes away from Hong Kong Disneyland and didn't make it but got this cool picture though

• AW THERE U R.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
    Backstage Tours.

Every day 1 hour before the park opens.
    15 guests only, Each side.
    You pick which side that you want to tour when you buy your ticket.

West side tour.
    Indy
    Pirates
    HM
    Splash
    [BTMR]
    [alternate for when rides are down for refurb]

East side tour.
    IASW
    Matterhorn (yes you get to see the basketball hoop.)
    Nemo
    Space Mountain
    [Star Tours]

Of course Magic mornings may already make this impossible.
    Actually, Magical Mornings have nothing to do with this. In the old days, we could go into the attractions and see them if you were a Cast Member. Begining in mid 2008, they have a restriction up that you need to be Signed Off on that attraction to even go into it. Unless you have prior permission and this only happens for cm's after park hours.

• AW THERE U R.

Quote Originally Posted by Janell View Post
    Bring back the days where you could really do some cool shopping in the parks. Now every where you look its the same stuff.

And better crowd control.
    Nothing wrong with the current crowd control. It's all in the guests.

• Lady & The Tramp

Sad Re: How Can They Make Disneyland Better?

Quote Originally Posted by firebolt413 View Post
    return it to it's glory days when Walt Disney was alive, and the only way to do that is to cryogenically unfreeze him inside the castle... woops i gave away the secret. Don't tell anyone SSHHH.....

I agree! lol I think Disneyland is so corporate now. I think it should go back the way it was when Walt Disney was alive. =(

• AW THERE U R.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbaloo05 View Post
    I agree! lol I think Disneyland is so corporate now. I think it should go back the way it was when Walt Disney was alive. =(
    it's really gone down the drain, more than guests think. show effects dont work on rides anymore, theres tons of character cuts and there are at many times to many people in the parks.

• Lady & The Tramp

That is true. There is way too many tourists for my taste! I worked there a couple years ago and it really sucked. The turn-over rate is really high because they treat their employees like crap...excuse my language. The pay is pretty sucky. They are all union jobs which is more money on top of the taxes. The employee tram sucks you should be able to clock in at the bus stop because you have to get their early enough so that the tram can take you for the employee security. Man the list goes on and on.

I just wish they had more people like Walt that was always improving his work.

• AW THERE U R.

That is true. There is way too many tourists for my taste! I worked there a couple years ago and it really sucked. The turn-over rate is really high because they treat their employees like crap...excuse my language. The pay is pretty sucky. They are all union jobs which is more money on top of the taxes. The employee tram sucks you should be able to clock in at the bus stop because you have to get their early enough so that the tram can take you for the employee security. Man the list goes on and on.

I just wish they had more people like Walt that was always improving his work.

I love my job. I've never been happy at a job untill i started working here. but i do agree. for most people that dont work attractions, life sucks. Attractions has the best two componients of the park. Attractions and Guest Control. Entertainment has it easy too.
    I hate K-Lot and the employee busses but its a great time for talking with other castmembers and friends haha.

• Lady & The Tramp

Ha ha. I only worked their for 5 months and I was a Vacation Planner (sold tickets all day long) and then worked at the annual pass center. I guess Im just not fit for Disneyland. My fiance's sister worked there with me and she worked at the emporium and she left like 2 months before I did. I felt that they did not work around our schedule.

I loved with people got their passes revoked because they would always come in and threaten us. But we really couldn't just get up and walk around.

• AW THERE U R.

Ha ha. I only worked their for 5 months and I was a Vacation Planner (sold tickets all day long) and then worked at the annual pass center. I guess Im just not fit for Disneyland. My fiance's sister worked there with me and she worked at the emporium and she left like 2 months before I did. I felt that they did not work around our schedule.

I loved with people got their passes revoked because they would always come in and threaten us. But we really couldn't just get up and walk around.
    yeah i understand. now front gate and stores can do parades/guest control but its still a tough life.

• Lady & The Tramp

You like working those late late nights? And them not giving you the time off when you need it?

• AW THERE U R.

You like working those late late nights? And them not giving you the time off when you need it?
    I'm a guest control fanatic. I love working my attraction but Fan! and Parades is where I usually am. All my friends are usually working one or the other so it makes for a good night. And right now everyones calling in for hours, they are horrible right now.

• Lady & The Tramp

Yikes! At least your getting tons of hours, right?

• AW THERE U R.

Yikes! At least your getting tons of hours, right?
    yeah I actually am.

• Lady & The Tramp

thats good! How much are you making right now, if you don't mind that I ask?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast